cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remember to look for these men

N/A

I dont know if I should post it or not, but I dont care really, these people need to be found before they kill!!

In and around London? you see them, call the police,

13 REPLIES
Community Veteran

and don't forget DO NOT APPROACH
N/A

christ yeah, forgot to add that..

consider them EXTREMELY dangerous!
LiamM
Grafter

I am in Dublin at the moment. Woke up this morning to have a text waiting on my phone from my parents. It simply read "we are all safe, love you, dad xx".

Immediately I came downstairs to use the internet and see that 4 bombs have gone off in the town they're in in Egypt.

(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4709491.stm) The devasted hotel is just down the road from theirs.

Bloody terrorists.
N/A

glad they are ok mate, good to hear...

And yeah, read that this morning, probably not same splinter group but after same cause yeah... OH i do wish the censor thing on this board didnt work so well!
Community Veteran

Bloddy hell Liam. Glad they are ok.

Chris
N/A

It can be worrying, I work quite often out in Morocco, and my hotel is about 100 yards away from the one they bombed.

I saw it not long after, although now it's been completely restored.

The security over there is certainly more visable. For example just to walk into the airport, you have to walk though a metal detector and have your bag scanned. This happens two more times, once when you pass though customs and just before you board the plan.
Oh, and the staff with the guns make sure you follow procedure. Smiley
LiamM
Grafter

Bloddy hell Liam. Glad they are ok.

Chris

Me too! Latest update from them is that First Choice have said that the hotel is completely secured. There is 24 hour serveillance around the hotel boundaries, and there are armed security staff sat on the roof of the hotel also. Sounds pretty secure to me now.

Last I heard they werent allowed to leave hotel grounds, not sure if that is changed, but I'm not sure they'd want to now!

Good job I forced my dad to take his mobile with him, because the blasts brought down major phone lines.
N/A

Just goes to show that we're not safe anywhere - so there's no point worrying too much - that would help them win!
Best just carry on as normal, but be more vigilant.
Community Veteran

Agreed I am in glasgow at the moment and usually go on the trains a lot, My Mum is worrying about this and only wants me to go places on them (which i do anyway :roll: but I often go to the same place a couple of times in a day which she does not want Evil )
N/A

well my lad is determined, he is still of down to london next week to look for digs for university!!

Friend of ours, her relative had a leg blown off in the kings cross blast, she is already saying NOTHING is going to change her, or make her leave london!!
N/A

Yeah - we wnt down the weekend after the first attack - nobody was changing then (although we did decide to drive down and avoid the chaos at Kings X)
N/A

is the best way mate.....I got a feeling this isn't the end of it, but why the hell should we change for them...stuff that. Once lad moves down there, will be travelling myself, and not bothered in the slightest!
LiamM
Grafter

The hotel my parents are at have now installed security and you have to go through metal detectors and bag scanners on the way in and out.