cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regrading to 1Mb

N/A

Regrading to 1Mb

I put in an order recently to have my 512K ADSL regraded to 1mb. On average how long does the process realistically take and what kind of notification do you get once it has been regraded?

Thanks
10 REPLIES
wizbongre
Grafter

Regrading to 1Mb

Not sure if this helps, but I've just this minute upgrade mine as well... The portal message said it takes on average between 5 and 7 days... It may be a bit longer at the moment though as I imagine there will be a lot of demand Smiley
N/A

Regrading to 1Mb

Yeah I was more curious than anything else. really. Thanks.
wizbongre
Grafter

Regrading to 1Mb

Had a further email and a message saying that there would be a slight delay due to demand - 14th September is the estimated date at the mo..
N/A

Regrading to 1Mb

Hmm its a bit strange that I havent received an email.
Howell
Grafter

Regrading to 1Mb

You need to go to the 'contact us' page and activate the 'email notification' to enable your emails to be sent.
N/A

Regrading to 1Mb

mine's saying the 14th September as well..

wonder if it will go over or not as had no more updates since the email saying the 14th for completion

regards
Mike
N/A

Regrading to 1Mb

Ive still had not email confirmation as to the date that my order will be processed. That couldbe becasue I hadnt updated my records with my CC details. Time will tell. I hope not as the initial orfder was placed on the 1st Sept..
N/A

Regrading to 1Mb

checked my router info this morning and saying i'm on 1mb but not been advised by F9 as of yet
N/A

Regrading to 1Mb

I was happily downloading at 1Mbit for several days before F9 sent me the e-mail telling me my regrade was successful. Basically once its done BT have to inform F9 so its most likely you will be at 1Mbit long before you get the e-mail (as you have discovered).
N/A

Regrading to 1Mb

Im not getting regraded until the 21st. A tad disapointing but Im patient.