cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regrade fee unfair?

N/A

Regrade fee unfair?

I'm thinking of changing from my easystart package (512k unlimited) to the 512k Premiere package. It's the same package essentially (speed and download limit) The difference being the Premeire account is £3 per month cheaper.

To do this I have to pay a regrade fee of £15. (because my new account is cheaper)

Does anybody else feel this is unfair? I feel I'm being charged for being a loyal customer.

And after all - as technically there is no difference (ie no work at their end) then what exactly are you paying the fee for?

It reminds me of back in the 80's when you had to pay a joining fee to video hire shops. Or even now when you have to pay to join a gym (let me pay you some money so I can have the privilege of paying you some money!!!!)
16 REPLIES
N/A

Fair or Unfair

Hi,

WHO SAID LIFE WAS FAIRHuhHuhHuh? Its business!! and you pay if that's what you want fair or not fair. There saying it costs too regrade end of story.

Cry
N/A

Regrade fee unfair?

Thanks for your sympathy fellow customer ;-)
N/A

replying

I'd be in exactly the same position as yourself if I wanted to make the same account change. I dont know why you seem to be taking it so personally, its a product its NOT a relationship with another human being for goude sake's

Ivan
N/A

Regrade fee unfair?

i agree, i paid £15 to go to 1MB from 512K unless your on benifit STOP moaning
N/A

Regrade fee unfair?

I wonder how many people are going to moan when everyone gets upgraded to their maximum speed - and some people will have only just paid a regrade fee to upgrade. :twisted:
N/A

Regrade fee unfair?

its free upgrade when the new speeds become available! Wink
N/A

Regrade fee unfair?

exactly my point :twisted:
N/A

Regrade fee unfair?

exactly my point

your post confused me a bit at first so i thought i would make it clearer!
N/A

Regrade fee unfair?

I think its unfair. I had to pay a fee when I changed from Business to Home Premier. Thought they would had done this for free as I am staying with the service.
N/A

Regrade fee unfair?

well thats the way its run, if u dont like it then gooooo (probably been said b4)
N/A

Regrade fee unfair?

No, never been said before.

That was my opinion....
N/A

Regrade fee unfair?

i dont understand how someone could moan about this though. such a great ISP and their moaning about a little regrade fee, remeber people BT charge it, their the scum not force 9 so talk to BT about !
N/A

Regrade fee unfair?

We are customers and we should demand the best service. If Force9 didn't charge for this then it would be even better!
But they do charge, and you don't mind paying so why don't you pay for everyones eh!
N/A

Regrade fee unfair?

why don't you pay for everyones eh!

why should i? ive been looking for a good isp and i found one, if it means paying 15 quid then im not bothered. if your that poor then maybe u shouldnt have broadband or go and have aol!