cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROME - BBC 2

Midville
Grafter

ROME - BBC 2

Makes a refreshing change something descent on the telly. Did anyone else enjoy it? Cheesy
12 REPLIES
N/A

ROME - BBC 2

Excellent stuff. HBO are da bomb Cheesy
Alecto
Grafter

ROME - BBC 2

I missed it and couldn't find a repeat, so looked for it on torrents.
Seems we are many weeks behind the US airing, even though it is a BBC production.

Anyway, I've since found part 1 is repeated on BBC1 tonight Sunday 6th Nov, so can tape it then. It's certainly provoked a lot of comment..
holdtight
Grafter

ROME - BBC 2

Cheers for that Geoff cos i missed it too will also tape it later
N/A

ROME - BBC 2

Excellent news. Missed that one myself. Happy now though that I'll see it tonight.

Thanks Geoff.
Alecto
Grafter

ROME - BBC 2

And more good news, or is it bad?, the BBC have edited the US version so that the first three episodes for the US have been condensed into two for us. Seems they've cut out the politics and intriguing (what we'd call the plot) and left in the sex and violence. Can't wait to see what they've done with it.
Community Veteran

ROME - BBC 2

Don't worry Geoff, they'll just realease it all on DVD in a few months;

Includes footage never before seen in the UK

:razz: ;-)
Community Veteran

ROME - BBC 2

Did antone see last night's what did you think? I didn't watch it myself but would be interested to know, for those who missed it again AFAIK it's repeated on Sunday like last week.
Midville
Grafter

ROME - BBC 2

Again.....really good good effort by the beeb and HBO. I cant wait for the next one. Cheesy I wonder thats going to happen to the 'GOLD'
Midville
Grafter

ROME - BBC 2

Sad to see the last episode come and go...... a good effort by the BBC/HBO makes a refreshing change to have something decent on the telly. New series next year too.
N/A

ROME - BBC 2

... I wonder thats going to happen to the 'GOLD'

What did happen to the gold? :?

I missed last weeks episode and I'm hoping that my dodgy VHS machine has recored the final one!

It needed more historically accurate content I thought; it was aimed at the American market however: need more be said? Wink
Midville
Grafter

ROME - BBC 2

The Gold was hidden by Titus Pullo (cheap wine and women fund) in a very large hole in the ground. However after a chat with Lucius Vorenus it managed to get back to Caesar.
N/A

ROME - BBC 2

Excellent final episode too I might add. And overjoyed to hear that a second season is on its way as well!

"Thirteenth!......Thirteenth!" Cheesy