Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE-TV OUT

cannylad
Grafter

RE-TV OUT

Hi,
I would like to thank Ivan Ratoyevsky and Big Al, for the help on the TV Out question I put on this forum.
I purchased the Radeon 7500 and it does exactly what I want. I can now play a movie file on my computer directly to a video recorder.

Thanks
Eric
--
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: RE-TV OUT

> Hi,
> I would like to thank Ivan Ratoyevsky and Big Al, for the help on the TV Out question I put on this forum.
> I purchased the Radeon 7500 and it does exactly what I want. I can now play a movie file on my computer directly to a video recorder.
>
> Thanks
> Eric
>
> --
>

Thats a great card isn't it? The only problem I've found with it is that with Windows 2000 you can't do a true dual monitor setup (i.e. different resolutions on each monitor), instead it basically outputs a very wide image, but it's still all good.

N/A

RE: RE-TV OUT,So Pleased !! Ivan

> Hi,
> I would like to thank Ivan Ratoyevsky and Big Al, for the help on the TV Out question I put on this forum.
> I purchased the Radeon 7500 and it does exactly what I want. I can now play a movie file on my computer directly to a video recorder.
>
> Thanks
> Eric
>
> --
>

Hi Eric,
Hay that's great mate I am so pleased you got the result you had wanted from the start. I learned a few things too cheers. ENJOY ENJOY!!
Ivan

--
N/A

RE: RE-TV OUT, More Detail Please? Ivan

> Hi,
>
> Thanks
> Eric
>
> --
>

Hi once again eric,
I would really like it if you could describe in detail what you've done and how you've done that (inc the kit used & purchased) so I can help other users in future.

Cheers Ivan

--