cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query

N/A

Query

Is there any way that I can bypass web email and go straight to express as I can't gain access to web mail. It just says that I have come to another mail box, although I do exactly as I have always done. Please help, Maggie
3 REPLIES
N/A

Query

Hello Maggie

I'm not sure what you mean by "express" -- I assume you mean Outlook Express?

If so, then, yes, you can collect your mail directly in Outlook Express without having to use webmail at all.

See the Outlook Express Help Page for information on how to set this up. The page looks a little old to me, but I think the general idea should come across. If you find you you can't get it working, please post again (giving details of which version of Windows and Outlook Express you're using, and -- if it's not your default mailbox -- the mailbox name ** you want to collect from).

You should certainly also be able to use the new webmail system without getting an error message. Perhaps we can help on that? Again, do you know which mailbox ** you're trying to retrieve from, or is it your default?

** If the question about mailboxes doesn't mean anything to you, it probably means you're using the default mailbox, so don't be put off by the question. You can see a list of mailboxes you have by going to the Email settings page, and the clicking on the "Configure mailboxes" icon.
N/A

Thank you

Thank you so much for replying to my query. Maggie
N/A

Query

Ah, but are you now able to retrieve your mail? By both methods, Outlook Express and webmail?