cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query

N/A

Query

I an trying to find out how to delete some of my favourites. Could you help. MAGGIE
2 REPLIES
N/A

Query

If you're using Internet Explorer(?), just select "Favorites" (one day they'll learn to spall) on the menu bar, and you'll see there's an option called "Organize Favorites". If you select this, you'll get a dialogue box in which you can highlight an item and then press the "delete" button to get rid of it.

Alternatively, forget all that. Click on "Favorites" as before and find an item you no longer want. Instead of clicking on it with your left mouse button, use the right button, which brings up a context menu on which you'll see a "delete" option; click on this (left button) and the item is deleted.
N/A

Query

If you're using Internet Explorer(?), just select "Favorites" (one day they'll learn to spall) on the menu bar, and you'll see there's an option called "Organize Favorites". If you select this, you'll get a dialogue box in which you can highlight an item and then press the "delete" button to get rid of it.

Alternatively, forget all that. Click on "Favorites" as before and find an item you no longer want. Instead of clicking on it with your left mouse button, use the right button, which brings up a context menu on which you'll see a "delete" option; click on this (left button) and the item is deleted.

Thank you for the help you gave me. Maggie