cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query about time

N/A

Query about time

Could you please tell me how I can send an email to contact us. I press new query but nothing happens. The phone is in a perpetual state of business. Oblige M. Roberts
3 REPLIES
N/A

Query about time

Maggie: I'm not sure what your difficulty is! When I press the "New Query" option on the "Contact us" page, I get a dialogue box popping up (Force9 would probably call it their "Contact Us Wizard" or something) which has various options for the type of query to be raised, and everything follows from there.

I take it you don't get this pop-up box?
N/A

Query about time

Maggie: I'm not sure what your difficulty is! When I press the "New Query" option on the "Contact us" page, I get a dialogue box popping up (Force9 would probably call it their "Contact Us Wizard" or something) which has various options for the type of query to be raised, and everything follows from there.

I take it you don't get this pop-up box?

No I don't get a pop up box. Last year I had no problem but it all changed and every time try to (contact us) I get nowhere. I'll look again. Thanks for your help Maggie
N/A

Query about time

The "New Query" button uses a JavaScript URI to open a new window (the "dialogue box"), so it could be you have JavaScript disabled in your browser settings (look at the "Scripting" options under security).

For what it's worth, the new window simply takes you to http://portal.f9.net.uk/wizard/index.html