cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me publish a web page for a dying young mum

N/A

Please help me publish a web page for a dying young mum

Can anyone help an elderly gentleman who is trying to raise funds for for treatment for a young mother who is dying of cancer, but doesn't know what he is doing regards publishing a web page.
PLUS.NET HAS REFUSED TO HELP
By using Google and entering "www.irenes-cancer-appeal.co.uk" and clicking on "index" you will see how far I have got
My intention was to have a main page with what I call a sub page, which is a thank you page, for anyone kind enough to make a donation to be sent to by "PayPal".
I designed the page with a sub page named "thank you" but the sub page doesn't come up. How do I do that.
I will need to update the page ever so often with Irenes progress so I need to know how to do that also.
At 62 years old, I am probably too old to learn all this easily but you will see from the Web page why I have to try.
Best regards and many thanks
Keith
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Please help me publish a web page for a dying young mum

> Can anyone help an elderly gentleman who is trying to raise funds for for treatment for a young mother who is dying of cancer, but doesn't know what he is doing regards publishing a web page.
> PLUS.NET HAS REFUSED TO HELP
> By using Google and entering "www.irenes-cancer-appeal.co.uk" and clicking on "index" you will see how far I have got
> My intention was to have a main page with what I call a sub page, which is a thank you page, for anyone kind enough to make a donation to be sent to by "PayPal".
> I designed the page with a sub page named "thank you" but the sub page doesn't come up. How do I do that.
> I will need to update the page ever so often with Irenes progress so I need to know how to do that also.
> At 62 years old, I am probably too old to learn all this easily but you will see from the Web page why I have to try.
> Best regards and many thanks
> Keith
>

Keith
From what i can see the thankou page has'nt been uploaded also the main index page was'nt coming up when i clicked on the link it maybe in the wrong directory check to make sure they are going in the right folder.

N/A

There are no pages there so you must have upload them into the wrong directory. It should go into htdocs directory and the first page should be called index.htm

If you wish to email me @ jan@janwright.co.uk I can be of more help and may put your appeal on my websites which may help your cause as I get over 1000 hits per weeek.

> > Can anyone help an elderly gentleman who is trying to raise funds for for treatment for a young mother who is dying of cancer, but doesn't know what he is doing regards publishing a web page.
> > PLUS.NET HAS REFUSED TO HELP
> > By using Google and entering "www.irenes-cancer-appeal.co.uk" and clicking on "index" you will see how far I have got
> > My intention was to have a main page with what I call a sub page, which is a thank you page, for anyone kind enough to make a donation to be sent to by "PayPal".
> > I designed the page with a sub page named "thank you" but the sub page doesn't come up. How do I do that.
> > I will need to update the page ever so often with Irenes progress so I need to know how to do that also.
> > At 62 years old, I am probably too old to learn all this easily but you will see from the Web page why I have to try.
> > Best regards and many thanks
> > Keith
> >
>
> Keith
> From what i can see the thankou page has'nt been uploaded also the main index page was'nt coming up when i clicked on the link it maybe in the wrong directory check to make sure they are going in the right folder.
>
>

N/A

Keith,

Have you sorted out your problems with your webpage?
If not I will tryu to help you.

You can email me: marty@nildram.co.uk

Best,

Martin.

--
N/A

Martin
Thank you for your kind offer of help.
Jan at chenzine has sorted me out and has been brilliant
Regards
Keith

> Keith,
>
> Have you sorted out your problems with your webpage?
> If not I will tryu to help you.
>
> You can email me: marty@nildram.co.uk
>
>
> Best,
>
> Martin.
>
>
> --
>

N/A

Hi Lynda
Thank you for your kind offer of help.
Jan at chenzine has sorted me out and has been brilliant
Regards
Keith

> Can anyone help an elderly gentleman who is trying to raise funds for for treatment for a young mother who is dying of cancer, but doesn't know what he is doing regards publishing a web page.
> > PLUS.NET HAS REFUSED TO HELP
> > By using Google and entering "www.irenes-cancer-appeal.co.uk" and clicking on "index" you will see how far I have got
> > My intention was to have a main page with what I call a sub page, which is a thank you page, for anyone kind enough to make a donation to be sent to by "PayPal".
> > I designed the page with a sub page named "thank you" but the sub page doesn't come up. How do I do that.
> > I will need to update the page ever so often with Irenes progress so I need to know how to do that also.
> > At 62 years old, I am probably too old to learn all this easily but you will see from the Web page why I have to try.
> > Best regards and many thanks
> > Keith
> >
>
> Keith
> From what i can see the thankou page has'nt been uploaded also the main index page was'nt coming up when i clicked on the link it maybe in the wrong directory check to make sure they are going in the right folder.
>
>