cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photography

N/A

Photography

Can someone help.!!

Can i turn a picture taken on Slide Colour film into a normal print or is that it .
if so how do i do this , do i take it to the local lab and they can produce a print from the slide.??

Help .
--
Vince Dunne
2 REPLIES
bjanda
Grafter

RE: Photography

> Can someone help.!!
>
> Can i turn a picture taken on Slide Colour film into a normal print or is that it .
> if so how do i do this , do i take it to the local lab and they can produce a print from the slide.??
>
> Help .
>
> --
> Vince Dunne

A local high street processing store will probably be able to make a print from your slide. Try Boots or Jessups etc.
If you have access to a slide scanner or adaptor for a flatbed scanner you can make your own prints.

Hope this is of some help.
Community Veteran

RE: Photography

> > Can someone help.!!
> >
> > Can i turn a picture taken on Slide Colour film into a normal print or is that it .
> > if so how do i do this , do i take it to the local lab and they can produce a print from the slide.??
> >
> > Help .
> >
> > --
> > Vince Dunne
>
> A local high street processing store will probably be able to make a print from your slide. Try Boots or Jessups etc.
> If you have access to a slide scanner or adaptor for a flatbed scanner you can make your own prints.
>
> Hope this is of some help.
>

Other option is for you to have the slides but on CD.
Only worth doing this if you have plenty because a CD will hold an awfull lot of pictures.
You can then print out the ones you want with a Inkjet onto decent quality paper.

--
Regards
John