cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peer to Peer

N/A

Peer to Peer

I have recently connected to ADSL via a router connection and appear to be experiencing problems in downloading using Morpheus, WinMX etc.
The search facility is fine but downloads appear to timeout. I have not gone into deapth in router configuration yet, I was just wondering if there is a general problem with this type of application and connectiopn via router.
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Peer to Peer

> I have recently connected to ADSL via a router connection and appear to be experiencing problems in downloading using Morpheus, WinMX etc.
> The search facility is fine but downloads appear to timeout. I have not gone into deapth in router configuration yet, I was just wondering if there is a general problem with this type of application and connectiopn via router.

Hi,
My guess is that your problem is probably with the application i.e.Morpheus rather than your router. If there was a problem with the router it might be that you need to enable a specific port for use by Morpheus I would check with who ever has created Morpheus which ports it requires. You might find that the router needs a specific port inorder for Morpheus to allow inbound downloads,etc.

--