cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parking in Leeds?

N/A

Parking in Leeds?

Due to appear at the Leeds Crown Court, court number 1 tomorrow morning, the police are wanting me to go in an testify against someone :shock:

Anyone have any ideas where I could park? It's been like over 5 years since I have been into the city centre.

Can't have a time limit, because I've no idea how long it is going to take, they say it should be quick and easy..... but yeah.... they would say that wouldn't they.... considering what they are charging the other person with... I seriously doubt their lawyer is going to give me an easy time :?

The last thing I want is to help them put him away, and get a parking ticket for it

cheers
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Parking in Leeds?

I've no idea on parking in Leeds but can we be nosey and ask what the trial is about? Smiley
N/A

Parking in Leeds?

I won't go into detail until tomorrow, at least after I have been given my grilling via the cross examination :lol:

but it's something that is sick, is not right and involves children :x

the evidence etc all point to him being guilty, but at the end of the day, I can't judge him, all I can do is give my evidence and hope that justice is correctly done, whether it be him being guilty or innocent, as long as it is the right decision. So I've decided that I'll take the whole day off and listen to the rest of the hearing after my bit Cheesy
Community Veteran

Parking in Leeds?

Sounds fair enough, hope your day goes ok either way.

Chris
N/A

Parking in Leeds?

should be alright, might get a little worked up over the cross examination like Smiley
N/A

Parking in Leeds?

Do you know the merrion centre?

What time are you getting there?

there is a pay £5(last time i parked there) for all day behind the merrion centre next to the small dss building

ps the reason for the time Q is that you have to be there fairly early, between 8-8:30
N/A

Parking in Leeds?

is that the dirt car park? or at least it was dirt car park last time I went there, opposite Ventura? I think that's what it is called.

They've told me to be there before 10:30, prolly gonna be there about 9:30, so I might park in the woodhouse multi storey car park or the merrion centre itself, just to save myself hassle driving around looking for somewhere to park.

do a little shopping afterwards before heading home Smiley unless I get bored sat there, in which case, do a little shopping before going back to work Wink
N/A

Parking in Leeds?

yeah it is/was the dirt car park. I believe the merrion car par is not to bad price wise.

James
Community Veteran

Parking in Leeds?

Probably a bit late posting this now as you will already be in court.
However for future referance and for the info of all other readers, if I have to visit a place unknown to me then I always check out the park and ride for the city in question.
Usually it's much cheaper to use than to drive in and pay parking fees.
N/A

Parking in Leeds?

well sort of.... got there, rescheduled twice :x

[edit] first time was because it was a double booking so to speak, with the recent news about the arresting of 7 people charged with murder. second time was because it kinda went longer than they thought [/edit]

I don't think Leeds have a park n ride, they have that 2+ lane scheme instead I think, doesn't matter anyway, all costs incurred etc are paid by the court... £6.50 for just over 4 hours :!:
N/A

Parking in Leeds?

well.... finally got into court..... all of 5 minutes or so :shock: last thing too, just before they adjourned till Monday morning.

my previous post (now edited) was a bit harsh, considering I didn't know enough about the case. I can say now that not all is what it seems, and is far more complex than I and the company was led to believe.