Owen Hargreaves

Who is this person?
N/A

Owen Hargreaves

Because Eriksson is running out of options. Sad

Straws and clutching comes to mind.
Community Veteran

Owen Hargreaves

A half german / half brit in the england world cup football squad. He plays for Bayern Munich.

I have no idea why Sven keeps on picking him, he has never performed in any of the matches I have seen him in.
Community Veteran

Owen Hargreaves

I guess this is some football thing then. I'll gracefully exit the conversation at this point then. :?
N/A

Owen Hargreaves

May I throw up another name for debate..

Crouch..

:lol: the guy is a walking giant, but he is so tall he bags his head on the crossbar before the ball is even hit off the corner spot.. Useless! Wink

Although this guy at The Times seems to think if we dont have him we wont do well:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,27-2171375,00.html

Personally he is more over-rated than than any other footballer I have ever seen in my entire life.
Community Veteran

Owen Hargreaves

<puts liverpool fan hat on>

But he scores goals, and quite a few recently and with the demise of Rooney and the possible lack of match fitness of Owen, they need someone who can find the net.

and being 6 foot 8, he is sure to make any defender nervous who has to mark him.
robbynudd
Grafter

Owen Hargreaves

yes all said and done but OWEN HARGREAVES he spends most of his time on his backside..

and what gets me is the bleeders dont sing the National Anthem when it's played...they should be PROUD to play for their monarch...the bazzers.

Right Rant over :lol:
robbynudd
Grafter

Owen Hargreaves

I guess this is some football thing then. I'll gracefully exit the conversation at this point then. :?

Hey Chris

Coming from Scouseland you wont know much about football then :lol:

Say Hi to Danyelle

Stodge
N/A

Owen Hargreaves

and being 6 foot 8, he is sure to make any defender nervous who has to mark him.

Until they see him run like a chicking with his arms flapping all over lol :lol:

We got a better chance of the other side dying of laughter due to that than we have of him scoring enough goals to win the WC. Wink
Discostoo
Grafter

Owen Hargreaves

yes but why owen hargreaves? We already have enough depth in that position, even without Ledley king. Gareth Barry is better than Hargreaves. Shouldn't that position have been better served as an extra striker to back up rooney and owen who are major doubts and walcott who's never played a premiership match! Crouch as head of a 4-5-1 with Joe Cole in support?!? Sven's lost it.

Bring back Teddy and Shearer. all is forgiven.