cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Shopping Questionaire

Community Veteran

Hello everyone,

Could you please take 5 mins to fill in the following online questionaire. I'd appreciate as many honest entries as possible so if you know anyone who can fill it in I'd apreciate it.

http://fa55.net/survey.htm
9 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

Done !

Nice easy one that
Community Veteran

Thanks, I didn't want to make it too complex, I hate filling them out myself and I've also got to colate all the results so I didn't want to ask too many questions.

Chris
Community Veteran

Done - although some of the spelling in the questionnaire could do with some work. Wink

Thomas
Midville
Grafter

Done
N/A

Done Smiley
Community Veteran

Thanks guys, I apreciate it all. If you know anyone else who'd like to fill my questionaire in then please let em know.
N/A

I don't online shop...yet...not got a credit card or chequing account but I still did the questionnaire. Got to show my support.
Alecto
Grafter

Done.
I'd buy everything online if I could. Never (touch wood) had a problem yet, always good prices, quality and service far better than you'd get in a shop.
And of course am getting Tesco online before Christmas.
N/A

Cheesy Done. Those questions were quite hard and took an age to think about :lol:

:idea: One thing though I like to buy online as well as in the shops but there was no little button for that.