cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not yet activated

N/A

Not yet activated

More than a fortnight and still not activated ! ??
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Not yet activated

> More than a fortnight and still not activated ! ?Huh
Hi there,
The reason your activation took longer than normal is that BT didn't actually contact us to say that your account was active. One of our provisioning guys has just pressed the issue with BT and they have now manually closed the jobs off at their end. We have now completed the final work and you should be active as of about 5 minutes ago Smiley
Kind Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Same for me?; BT posted a card notifying me that work had been done and that my service should now be working. This was at the start of last week. No broadband 10 days after ordering.
N/A

> Same for me?; BT posted a card notifying me that work had been done and that my service should now be working. This was at the start of last week. No broadband 10 days after ordering.

Hi Laird,

No, it's a different situation for you. It's probably better if you pick this up with the provisioning team by using the Contact Us facility to chase this directly. Neither the provisiong team or BT provisdioning work weekends so I can't get any more ifnormation. But the last note we have was added by a BT engineer and says "'Rev..03/04..Awaiting system problems to be resolved."

I'm afraid that is as much information as I have.

Regards,

Ian Wild
FOL Customer Support