cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New & Improved supposedly

N/A

Evil i have to agree. i have run metronet for eighteen months and never had one hiccup. now all of a sudden since the transition to plusnets "improved service" with their "fancy" new website, i'm having nothing but hassle with the billing side.

have they never heard the saying "don't fix what doesn't need fixing"

on the positive side they have done there level best and i have received an uninterupted service despite their "teething" issues

***Why do they insist on monopolising and selling out to bigger companies. They were the best company i had come across in years wiping the floor with all other service providers until plusnet turned up***
8 REPLIES
N/A

I was cut off without warning for not paying my bill even though I had. I would have liked to think even if I hadn't paid my bill they would have sent me a reminder before cutting me off.
N/A

I agree that the service has got worse recently. I've been with metronet for 3 years and these last few weeks the connections have been poor. My email is out again today. What the h**l is going on?

I have recommended 5 friends to sign up with Metronet on the strength of their past service but I am beginning to regret that.
Come on Metronet, for heavens sake, get your act together.
John :x :x
N/A

I was cut off twice for a bill that had been paid. Now the invoice is marked as refunded, can't put a refunded invoice into your accounts, refunded means not paid!!!!

Plus net seem hopeless in comparison to the slick & high quality Metronet service.
N/A

Thats what you get when profits come before customer service.
N/A

The best advice I can offer, is jump ship and go elsewhere! It is very evident that Plusnet do not understand or even care about customer service. Why OH Why did they have to wreck Metronet?
N/A

In all fairness, I have to say that the service is working fine for me now and has been since the last email problem was solved. I cannot say I use all of Metronet's services but what I do use is OK with me now.
FWIW
John
N/A

Glad your email is working. My POP mail is not gertting sent now ... I think I have had 'open tickets' for various problems since the ticketing system was introduced!
N/A

Advised by CS operative late last night that Metronet will not be carrying mail for other domains, if you wanted to email on Metronet, it could only be from @metronet.co.uk, other domains ... tough. 24 hours later and my email is working again, and I cannot find the post on the forum about the statement. Did someone go well beyond his authority?