Did you mean: 

New Site

N/A

New Site

Hi Everyone

I don't know what the rules are Re; promoting your site on here

However I would appreciate some feedback on a website I have setup

Http://www.ittinit.co.uk

and the forum I have setup to link with the site (not linked from the site yet)

http://www.ittinit.co.uk/phpbb

Thanks in advance

Marc[/url]
5 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

New Site

Hi Marc theres no problem with promoting your site here for review unless i believe its for commercial gain or your promoting for trade

your site looks good and my only critisism would be that you could spread the page out a bit so that the links at the top were not so close together as it looks a bit cramped

Also if your linking to the forum from the main site i would have designed them in the same or similar style as its such a huge contrast between the two

This is just my opinion and others may think differently but on the whole its a good site and forum
N/A

New Site

Thanks for the tips Bill Cheesy

I will see what other people think - and then modify it as needed
N/A

New Site

Good looking site and I echo Bill's observation about the forum.

I thought Rugby was on the up and not in the decline!

Actually, when you watch Rugby it's barbaric yet civilised. I have to admire the players - none of this nanbepanbe stuff of dressing up in armour like the yanks or the play acting to the crowd of the over paid football players. Wink
N/A

New Site

none of this nanbepanbe stuff of dressing up in armour like the yanks or the play acting to the crowd of the over paid football players

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I most certainly agree with that comment
holdtight
Grafter

New Site

Yeah agree with that John i used to play for our local team, rugby really hurts but we laugh in the face of armour Wink