cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Car

Community Veteran

New Car

I got a new car yesterday. A Nissan Almera Tino (small people carrier). It's not totally new, it's 53 reg, but its a lot better than my R reg Renault Megane. I'm really pleased with it so I just thought I'd post about it!
6 REPLIES
N/A

New Car

Congrats - I traded my wife's Corsa for a 03 reg MX-5 two weeks ago - I had great fun with it on the one sunny day in Hertfordshire since then, and during a business trip to Worcester earlier this week. Unfortunately, the dealer can't now come up with the promised FSH, therefore I'm about to invoke their money back guarantee and return the car on Monday. Sad

I know, I know; I shouldn't have even taken the car without the promised records - does anyone have a view on the resale effect of not having a service history? The hassle involved in sending it back, then finding and re-insuring another equivalent car ( cos I love the MX-5 driving experience ) is the only thing that stopped me taking it back to the dealer today!

Enjoy your Nissan, Chris!
Community Veteran

New Car

Bad luck on that Jeremy.

Hopefully I'll see how well my car performs on the 90 mile journey from Sheffield (where I live) to Wirral (where I'm from) but so far it's been good.
Community Veteran

Re: New Car

I got a new car yesterday. A Nissan Almera Tino (small people carrier).

Does that mean it only carries small people Cheesy
Alecto
Grafter

New Car

Congrats - I traded my wife for a 03 reg MX-5 two weeks ago - I had great fun with it
So you had no fun with your wife then? :lol:
N/A

New Car

Congrats - I traded my wife for a 03 reg MX-5 two weeks ago - I had great fun with it

Geoff is from Yorkshire jeremyrussel... Wink
N/A

New Car

Geoff is from Yorkshire jeremyrussel... Wink

@theattic ... Shurely shome mishtake there?

I'm guessing a Yorkshire man will respond in relevant terms, since I totally missed the point of your comment and where'd my quoted quotes go?