cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New CGI & OScommerce

N/A

New CGI & OScommerce

Hi,

Trying to migrate this to the new platform!

I've modded all dir.. to 750 & all files to 740. The install kicks in, enter sql details, user etc.. & then I get:

SQL file does not exist: /files/home2/********/*********./supermarket/install/sql/loaded_v615.sql

I've tried remodding the file even give it full 777 but ziltch.

Anybody cracked this?

Pnoneguy
8 REPLIES
N/A

New CGI & OScommerce

well, is that the path the file is actually in?

Assuming you've blanked out your username, twice, then it looks wrong.
N/A

New CGI & OScommerce

Can't be any other. I've FTP'd the files to the cgi-bin folder (sub folder supermarket). The way I understand it, the install script picks up automatically where it's @ and configures itself.
Where else can I put it?

Cheerz

Phoneguy
N/A

New CGI & OScommerce

If the *** is your username twice, then you need to delete one of them, as there should only be one there.
N/A

New CGI & OScommerce

I understand what you are saying, but I have no control over that!. The Script picks up it's location automatically.

I installed this on the old platform in exactly the same way with no issues.

Do I have to keep the folder "supermarket" under the cgi-bin or can it go on the same level?

phoneguy
N/A

New CGI & OScommerce

If its perl scripts, it really needs to go underneath the cgi-bin dir.
N/A

New CGI & OScommerce

I can see where the problem is occuring - it was fixed for PHP during Beta Testing, but appearently not for Perl.
N/A

New CGI & OScommerce

Thanx csogilvie, but does this mean I can't set it up 4 the time being?Huh
N/A

New CGI & OScommerce

Well I've got it working but I'm not very happy !! Thanx for the support from CS (NOT).

I had to download my existing store and upload to the new server, locating the folder at the same level as cgi-bin, to work. If I nest it under the cgi-bin folder it WILL NOT WORK.

Obviuosly the config files need editing for the new path.

Why is it F9 have set up a new server and CS are not active in this forum?