cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MySQL and CGI

N/A

MySQL and CGI

Hi,

I'm a definite novice at the MySQL stuff and have been working on developing my skills. One of the things I've been doing locally is building a MySQL driven site (using Dreamweaver MX and PHP Triad as a test server), but how can i upload my database to the F9 server?? I have looked at the on-line database design tool, but this doesn't really help me do a locally testable version.

Is there a way of uploading a database and its data??

Any help would be much appreciated Smiley

Regards Mike

P.S. Please be gentle, long words confuse me, and it took me three days just to get a test server working correctly on my PC!!
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: MySQL and CGI

I'm no tech support but i'm assuming you'd like at least one reply... :-)

I recommend MySQL-Front... http://www.anse.de/mysqlfront/

Download it, install it on your PC and connect to humbug.plus.net , using database username and password details as with the portal tool...

MySql-Front then allows you to open another session on your local MySql db and export the tables to humbug.

Good luck
Allan

> Hi,
>
> I'm a definite novice at the MySQL stuff and have been working on developing my skills. One of the things I've been doing locally is building a MySQL driven site (using Dreamweaver MX and PHP Triad as a test server), but how can i upload my database to the F9 server?? I have looked at the on-line database design tool, but this doesn't really help me do a locally testable version.
>
> Is there a way of uploading a database and its data??
>
> Any help would be much appreciated Smiley
>
> Regards Mike
>
> P.S. Please be gentle, long words confuse me, and it took me three days just to get a test server working correctly on my PC!!