cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account Scripts/Program

N/A

My Account Scripts/Program

This is probably a weird request but does anyone know of a Scrpit or a program which I can add to my site where people can check there Order Status, update account information etc.

I've looked everywhere on the web without any luck.

Thanks,

Daniel
9 REPLIES
shellsong
Grafter

RE: My Account Scripts/Program

How do you maintain user information and order status? Is it in a MySQL database or something? If so I could write you a quick front end in PHP to handle that sort of thing.
N/A

At the moment, I get orders via my shopping cart software on my site via email.

But what I want to do is, set up a place where customers can login & see there current orders & past orders & there status'.

At the moment, I have a HTML page for each customer which contains all there details of orders etc and the status, but I have to update manually. but i'd liek some kind of system where I can do it all much easier and where customers can change there name, address etc, like update profile sort of thing & see & cancel orders.

I'm stuck on this kind of thing, as MY SQL is too complex for me.

I'd appriciate any help.

Daniel
shellsong
Grafter

Do you have a MySQL server? PlusNet supply access to them with quite a few of their accounts, does your's include one?
I have my own which I can use for development, but there's little point in me developing it if you can't use it, so I want to check first. If neccesary I might be willing to host it on my PlusNet webspace and MySQL database for you, I don't use it for much at the moment anyway.
N/A

Yeah I have the My SQL feature with my account. It's enabled and everything, but not sure how to use.

I really appriciate this

Daniel
shellsong
Grafter

Don't worry, I'll make it so that the PHP script does everything for you, all you'll need to type in is the address of the server, the name of your database, your username and your password for the server. These should all have been emailed to you when you activated you MySQL feature.
I can't promise anything though, it's been a while since I did anything with MySQL, but I'll sure give it a go Smiley.

N/A

Yeah I have those details saved still.

Many, many thanks mate. Smiley

Daniel

shellsong
Grafter

Could you tell me your email address please? Then I can show you my progess and make sure everything is to your satisfaction so far.
N/A

My email address is:

daniel@gigatron.co.uk

Cheers!

Daniel
shellsong
Grafter

Okay, ignore that. I just noticed you've got it under your username Smiley.