cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Morning!

N/A

Morning!

Sorry, couldnt resist it, just to see what other wally's were up at stupid o'clock this morning lol (no offence intended)!!

up early for a lovely 200 mile trip down the A470, so watch out swansea lol,

beside that, I think its nice to get a post that doesnt mention that F word for once lol!

NOOOOO, I meant FUP!! ooops, i said it... back of the class!! Shockedops:
5 REPLIES
N/A

Morning!

Well as a result of yesterdays long drive.... My lad has just been accepted to Swansea University to study fine art!!
N/A

Morning!

Nice.... congrats to your son
Community Veteran

Morning!

Well done.

I always remember the drive down through wales was a long one - Im from the Wirral originally and we used to drive down to Tenby camping a lot when I was a sprog.

Chris
N/A

Morning!

Thanks, will pass it on

Was about 5 hours on the way down, seemed faster I think because not a boring drive like on a motorway, the drive up was longer, the weather was lousy so we had to slow down, one point fog reduced vis down to about 25-50 yards, nice to see some people had the sense to use their fog lights tho.

I was really apprehensive about the drive, there are accidents weekly, usual fatal on that road, but I really enjoyed the drive
Metalguru
Grafter

Morning!

Well as a result of yesterdays long drive.... My lad has just been accepted to Swansea University to study fine art!!

Although I have no formal qualifications from the esteemed halls of academia.

I have long held an unhealthy interest in F' Art
(That is the abbreviation used by us F' Art experts ).

I am presently pre occupied with capturing a classic visual representation
of Titan passing through Uranus.

I get so emotional concerning the subject matter,
that ocassionally, it brings tears to my eyes.

Us F' Art / Talking Heads,
regard this as a "Once in a Lifetime Experience".
(Water Flowing Underground).