cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Setup

N/A

Mobile Setup

OK, Ive just bought a Motorola T720 and want ti use it to get my emails on, anyone know how to set it up step by step?
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Mobile Setup

> OK, Ive just bought a Motorola T720 and want ti use it to get my emails on, anyone know how to set it up step by step?

Depending on the network you are using firstly try there site. IE: Vodafone now have a new service called Vodafone mail. You then have one number for fax, email and voicemail. The email facility does not always work with certain POP3 accounts either. Take a look and see how you get on. Also the Motorola site will have quite a bit of info on. (Just had a look and nothing much on Motorola)! in fact no mention of email.

Email settings are usually in messaging or sometimes service settings. Your PoP3 info will be the same as your account with Plusnet.
N/A

> OK, Ive just bought a Motorola T720 and want ti use it to get my emails on, anyone know how to set it up step by step?

I have an Orange SPV with GPRS and use my plus net Pop3 email. All I did was set incoming to mail.plus.net and outgoing to smtp.orange.net with all the other settings the same as in outlook.
N/A

> > OK, Ive just bought a Motorola T720 and want ti use it to get my emails on, anyone know how to set it up step by step?
>
> I have an Orange SPV with GPRS and use my plus net Pop3 email. All I did was set incoming to mail.plus.net and outgoing to smtp.orange.net with all the other settings the same as in outlook.

I still get a failed message when sending even if I use smtp.orange.net