cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Phone Comparisons - Nokia 6680 V Sony Ex 750i

N/A

Hi All,

I'm looking to change my mobile, and I wondered if anyone's got any experience of either the Noka 6680 or Sony Ex 750i.

If you have either of these phones, let me know your thoughts on them, whether they are worth going for etc.

I'm also considering switching to O2 for the first time, as I've been with Orange for 7 years. What are O2 like to deal with, are they good?

Cheers,

Aaron
4 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

I have a K750i on O2 online and I love it. Superb phone and I love O2. No problems at all... well... when i've had problems they've sorted em.
N/A

Depands what you want out of a phone.

My Mrs has the k750 and it's a stunning hpone but the nokia is a fully functional smartphone with symbian os. It's like trying to comapare a discman with an ipod both are brilliant at what they do and they are in the same area but they differ substantially.

What do you want out a phone is the pertinant question.
LiamM
Grafter

That is indeed true. Prior to this I had the Nokia 6600 with Symbian but I didn't get on with it so I wasn't troubled with the switch.
N/A

Well I've settled on the K750i, and I'm going to stay with Orange. They do online packages much in the same way O2 do, so I've signed up to one of them.

I think the nokia had more functionailty in many ways but I just wasn't sure about some of the buttons and how easy it would be use. I've been reading a lot about the two phones, and that was one of the complaints about the nokia.

I've had a Sony Erricson T68i before, and loved it. So I'm hoping I'll feel just at home with this new phone. All I need now is the bluetooth headset, any recommendations?

Thanks for the advice. Smiley