cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Michael Jackson Result

N/A

Michael Jackson Result

What do you think, and please dont turn this into a flame war, if it does, I hope the mods lock it lol

I am personally glad, although sad at the same time, I think now, he career is in tatters, I dont think he will come "out" again, I think its ALL over to be honest!
24 REPLIES
N/A

Michael Jackson Result

I have always said that i didnt believe he was guilty of the charges levelled against him.

I do however believe he is guilty of being naive and foolish in allowing himself to be placed in that situation. There are ground rules in this day and age in dealing and interacting with children and he has consistantly bent all of them. He foolishly exposed himself to unnecessary risk and attention. Either his advisors are poor or he chose to ingnore whatever advice he was given.
His mental state must be questionable.

I agree, that a talented and at times brilliant career is now all but over but i feel he has only himself to blame.
N/A

Michael Jackson Result

I agree there, I think naivity has cost him dearly. A very expensive lesson learned.

But he has got so much debt, would that be enough to make him come out and make some money?
N/A

Michael Jackson Result

I wonder somtimes if the debt issue was highlighted by his defense team in an attempt to increase sympathy levels.

I think that he should sell Neverland, the realisation of the considerable assets from its sale and the yearly royalty check should be enough to keep him going. The sale of the Beatles stuff should also net him a tidy sum even after the IRS get their claws in.

I would also imagine that if things get really tight a random Public Appearance here and there would bring in some pocket money.

I dont think we'll ever see him in a cardboard box on the steps of the local library.
craigbrass
Grafter

Michael Jackson Result

How much is he actually in debt?
N/A

Michael Jackson Result

reportedly 20 mil in legal fees, and 300 mil in debt overall!!, not sure if thats US$ or UK£
Community Veteran

Michael Jackson Result

$ or £ bit of a difference isn't it? :shock:
N/A

Michael Jackson Result

after a quick flick through, its US$!
Community Veteran

Michael Jackson Result

Just heard on the radio (http://www.bbc.co.uk/oxford) that it's £150 million! Is the dollar at 2 to the £ again? If so that's great I am off to the states in a few weeks.
N/A

Michael Jackson Result

yep, has been around 2-1 for a while!

bring me back a few pairs of levis lol

And if your going out there for real estate, i hear there is a rumour of a nice place coming up on the market, comes with its own playground Cheesy
Community Veteran

Michael Jackson Result

Not going to that area though, suspect there might be a bit of looking at real estate but not buying! We are going to be staying in englewood, florida (nowhere near the parks Evil ) I knew the dollar was really weak at the moment but didn't realise it was back to 2:1!
N/A

Michael Jackson Result

Robynfali wrote
comes with its own playground

Freudian slip? Wink
I am in no position to comment on his guilt or otherwise, however OJB comes to mind. Would the authorities have proceeded (at great expence) unless they were convinced of his guilt? On the other hand history is littered with people found guilty and then proved innocent.
Alecto
Grafter

Michael Jackson Result

Said on the radio this morning that he wears a false nose.

Wouldn't be surprised if the poor sod goes the way of Elvis. It's very sad.

And no, Elvis didn't wear a false nose as far as I know.
N/A

Michael Jackson Result

No, not a false nose, but a false, um how do I say this without breaching the rules? I know manhood! Shockedops:
N/A

Re: Michael Jackson Result

What do you think, and please dont turn this into a flame war, if it does, I hope the mods lock it lol

I am personally glad, although sad at the same time, I think now, he career is in tatters, I dont think he will come "out" again, I think its ALL over to be honest

Well, I have no idea if he is guilty or not, but I do believe that he and his family knew the verdict a long time ago. None of them,apparently, showed any emotion at all when it was announced. If they hadn't already have known, they'd have at least shown huge relief.

The least he is guilty of is being a very stupid man...and all these kid' parents are just as guilty for letting them share his bed. That is far from being normal and should never have been allowed to happen.