cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPs' Artwork

N/A

MPs' Artwork

What did people think of that piece of "art" on display in the meeting room in Portcullis House, as seen on TV last Thursday (2003-09-11) when the Intelligence and Security Committee presented its report into how intelligence was used in the run-up to the Iraq conflict?

The ISC gathers in the room prior to presenting their report

Apparently, Portcullis House cost the taxpayer £231m back in the mid 1990s. I wonder how much was spent on that masterpiece? Perhaps they had to make do on a reduced budget after Derry Irvine, the Lord Chancellor (he who used to sit on the woolsack) had gone to great expense redecorating his office with reproduction wallpaper?

More importantly, when the time comes to find replacement artwork of similar quality, how can I ensure my little two-year old niece is among the featured artists?
5 REPLIES
N/A

Re: MPs' Artwork

More importantly, when the time comes to find replacement artwork of similar quality, how can I ensure my little two-year old niece is among the featured artists?

He He, very good Cheesy
N/A

MPs' Artwork

What are the drawing packages for a Cray X1 like?
N/A

Crey writing?

Hi,

I would suggest there likely to be abit thin on the ground as not many people could probably write one that would be upto it?

:-) Ivan
N/A

MPs' Artwork

certainly not up to standards of their real time molecular analysis visualisation software :shock:
N/A

MPs' Artwork

Sounds impressive! Is this what the Met Office uses to represent cloud cover on the weather forecast?