cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost

N/A

Lost

Ok anyone sussed this programme out yet? :?
21 REPLIES
N/A

Lost

Errrm,

What programe may that be then? :lol:

Regards,
N/A

Lost

I'd guess 'Lost' on channel 4, as per the title.
Its another programme on Channel 4 that I don't watch.
N/A

Lost

Lost is brilliant i watch it every week, you are right, some strange goings on though :? I don’t think we will find out until series 2 which is already out in America.
lingbob
Grafter

Re: Lost

Ok anyone sussed this programme out yet? :?

To understand what it's all about, you need to have watched every single episode, particularly the first one which related how these people got where they are --> their plane crashed on a remote island.

Each episode seems to throw up a new 'twist' and reveals a little bit more about what these people were doing prior to the crash. Some of the twists (mysteries) have been answered, some haven't, such as:

What happened to Claire when she was abducted?
How many more people are on the island?
How did the 'other' plane get there?
What do the 'maps' mean?
What is John Locke really up to?
What is the 'capsule', what's in it?, how can it be opened?

..... and many more :roll:

Regards,
Martin
N/A

Lost

Another question that's yet to be answered, why does it have to be only Claire that raises the baby? I started watching after the first three episodes our local bin cleaner (yes I mean cleaner not binman) told me about it and reckoned it would appeal to my strange mind. I'm now hooked and can't get enough, the only thing apart from my son that gets me off the computer lol
N/A

Jury is out

It's one of those multi-layered holographic stories (there have been many others) that is satisfyingly unsatisfying. Whether they can maintain the quality of the writing, and spin out the story for the whole x series remains to be seen.

If it goes like the X Files (i.e. pants) then I'll be disappointed.
N/A

Lost

I agree, used to be an X File-aholic, then it went all screwy. By the way my 3yr old had me waving at Santa for ages lol, cheers for the link.
Dareyn
Dabbler

Lost

Hey Every1

Watched complete series 1 right the way through months ago, borrowed it from a friend who got it from America or something. It's very good up to and including the last episode. Once that episode has finished you'll be tearing your hair out in frustration that there will be such a long wait for series 2 to be televised.

Fortunately I've seen the 1st 5 episodes of series 2, so I can reassuringly say it will be worth the wait, and it'll begin to answer a lot of questions.

Wink
N/A

Lost

AAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH! Missed it last night. Was feeling so down I forgot all about it. I don't get E4 when's the next chance to see it?
lingbob
Grafter

Lost

AAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH! Missed it last night. Was feeling so down I forgot all about it. I don't get E4 when's the next chance to see it?

It's normally shown again on a Sunday at 6:30pm, which is when I watch it but with it being Christmas, it 'aint on this Sunday. So, I guess I've missed it too :x

Regards,
Martin
N/A

Lost

I'm up to date with Season 2 of it as well.

I watched the whole of Season 1 in about a week and for most of it I found it compulsive viewing. It really annoyed me when I got the end of the last episode.

SPOILER WARNING - don't read the next bit if you are watching it and don't want to ruin your anticipation!

Unfortunately there are no answers to all of the questions that get raised. The people who write it are literally writing it three episodes at a time and then making it. They've run out of ideas and have to keep delaying screenings in the States because they can't create stuff fast enough.

We're up to episode 9 (done) of Season 2 and tbh about half the episodes thus far have been rubbish and padded out. It's not a patch on Season 1.
N/A

Lost

Sad Lost. I am. My wife loves it but then she's strange. Bring bak Babylon 5.
N/A

Lost

The people who write it are literally writing it three episodes at a time and then making it. They've run out of ideas and have to keep delaying screenings in the States because they can't create stuff fast enough.

I suspected as much but wasn't sure. It just seemed fragmented and absurd somehow.

Thanks for confirming that. I'm not going to bother watching now! Wink
holdtight
Grafter

Lost

Theyve been padding out this first series noticably so it doesnt surprise me
but ill carry on watching it