cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Loss Out of Limits

N/A

Line Loss Out of Limits

Can anyone help? We have been refused Broadband because of the above message. Does it mean anything to anyone? BT have said it is Plus Net's problem and Plus Net have said the same thing about BT. We live about 1 mile away from the exchange. Does anyone know if we can sort this probem out or is it basically tough?? Thanks.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Line Loss Out of Limits

Hi,

If you post this in the PlusNet forum someone from support may be able to assist further tomorrow...

(Sorry, I'm not really here now!)

Regards,

Ian

N/A

> Can anyone help? We have been refused Broadband because of the above message. Does it mean anything to anyone? BT have said it is Plus Net's problem and Plus Net have said the same thing about BT. We live about 1 mile away from the exchange. Does anyone know if we can sort this probem out or is it basically tough?? Thanks.

HA!

I have exactly the same problem. They started by saying I was too far from the exchange at 4.9km (they said 3km was the limit) when I explained that I am fully aware that RADSL can operate up to 5.5km away they just blamed plusnet and suggested I speak to them and I'm sure you know the rest.

N/A

Hi,

BT are out of order if they suggest that PlusNet are to blame for ANYONE being refused an ADSL connection. if it's not too late feel free to forward me the details of the department and name of the person you were talking to at BT so that I can escalate this via our BT account managers.

With Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support