cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal crew: Can i take my employer to court?

N/A

Over wages owed and such?
www.moneyclaim.gov.uk ?

If not how would i go about recovering them?

/legal noob
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

What money do they owe you and why?

I'd never heard of this Money Claim service. Might be useful in my fight against Paypal and some theiving buyer, but thats a different story!
chrisco
Grafter

That's the online equivalent of the Small Claims Court. Before you go down that route take a look at www.acas.co.uk or phone 08457 47 47 47 loads of info on there if you have a dispute with an employer/ex employer. I know someone who was owed wages etc from an ex employer, she contacted ACAS & they gave her lots of advice & she managed to get £400 she was owed!! Needles to say she was very Cheesy
N/A

What money do they owe you and why?

I'd never heard of this Money Claim service. Might be useful in my fight against Paypal and some theiving buyer, but thats a different story!

I amin a similar boat. Ok so its £47 but Paypal have gotten err NOC or someone onto me.

I simply tell em to bugger off as the item was provided ( ok it was electronical ) and I had a screen shot as proof should they wish it. I also told them Paypal had more money than me and wouldnt notice a missing £47 if they would be so kind as to settle the bill for me lol.

They seem rather mild mannered now lol.