cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Plus Net - GoodBye

N/A

Hi All,

Well after much thought, I’ve finally decided to leave Plus Net. I’ve been with Plus Net for around 3 years, but for various reasons I’ve decided to move on.

I’m not going to pour scorn on Plus Net, as although their latest policies are partly the reason I’m leaving, I don’t feel any ill will towards Plus Net or need to grip about it.

Unfortunately, the forum rules mean that once I migrate I’ll no longer have access to post, so I wanted to wish everyone the best for the future and I hope I’ve helped some people while I’ve been on Plus Net.

I’ll be on PlusNetters and the PUG forum from time to time, so hopefully I’ll keep in touch.

All the best for the future.

Aaron
9 REPLIES
N/A

Aaron,

I am sorry to hear that you are leaving. I think I speak truth when I say you have helped others a lot in the past and your help and advice will be missed.

Everyone who leaves will have their own individual reasons for leaving, be this due to a gripe with Plusnet or because a better offer has come along and nipped them in the backside.

I wish you all the best and hope you do well whereever it is you are moving too Smiley

Regards,
N/A

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the post. I had hoped to continue helping but sadly it's not possible.

Good luck with the mod vote, and hopefully I'll catch you on Plus Netters Smiley

All the best,

Cheers,

Aaron
Community Veteran

:shock:
Truely sad to see you go! Sad

Best of luck in the future fella.
Community Veteran

I know I've said it before, but good luck Aaron and hope it all goes well for you. Thanks for all the effort you've made in the forums and the help you have given people.

Chris
Community Veteran

As everyone has already said; good luck!
N/A

Catch you over on the other side.

PlusNet's loss is Plusnetters gain.

Best of luck Aaron Smiley
avalon
Grafter

Perhaps you could be plusnetters first bright spark or tutorial team member. :lol:
N/A

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your kind comments.

northbritish, if PlusNetters decide to do either of them, I'd certainly be interested.
N/A

Hi All,

Well thanks for all your comments now and over my time here, my account is due to be migrated at some point tomorrow. It's a shame they don't say when.

So it remains for me to say, the best of luck to everyone here and for the future. Hopefully speak to you all on PlusNetters Smiley

Take Care

Aaron