cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptops Should Carry Health Warning?

N/A

Just a quick word to say that every laptop should come with a health warning, or at least a notice to warn you that you are asking for trouble surfing the internet whilst having your laptop perched accross your legs/lap.

Not long ago I experienced the dreaded DVT after hours surfing the internet with my laptop seated squarely on my lap.

Maybe it was because I failed to wiggle my toes or move my legs but somewhere deep in my leg vein came the 'Clot', or was the clot me for sitting motionless for hours on end.

Anyway, the fact is that my surfing days have been cut short and that by the time the clot was scanned it had reached a point behind my knee.

Better to get a more active hobby methinks, something that wont possibly kill me into the bargain....

Get up, go for a walk, wiggle those toes but dont sit in one position too long...

Well, I've reached my half hour limit so bye for now all.

Stay safe!
4 REPLIES
N/A

Oh my god thats wild :shock: i thought you were going to say you burnt your nether regeon Smiley ...
Community Veteran

And that’s not just an urban myth, there have been reported cases of burn genitals from laptops.
Fertility clinics also warn of reduced sperm count, due to excessive heat.

Some manufactures are now calling them “Notebook” computers, and advising that they are not used as laptop’s.

Chilly
chymorva
Grafter

And that’s not just an urban myth, there have been reported cases of burn genitals from laptops.

I presume, from your username, that you are not one of the above cases then Chilly Wink Wink
Community Veteran

pusswegs sorry to hear that! :shock:

Hows about you strap your lappy onto one of these suckas? :lol: Heh!

Actualy, excuse me a mo, I am just gonna phone my product development friend of mine............"I'm gonna be rich I tells ya"!!! LOL :lol: