Laptop

N/A

Laptop

get a laptop for $10 seems to be $6 atm though! Cheesy

http://www.chplaptops.com/index.php?ref=12
18 REPLIES
N/A

Laptop

Yeah right, get taken for a ride while you're at it.
N/A

Laptop

nah 100% legit this site was created when a similar scam site was found out i know one of the owners he is a nice guy
N/A

Laptop

yeah get conned for a cheap laptop, then pay a FORTUNE in shipping, handling and taxes lol
N/A

Laptop

wish that was real Sad
N/A

Laptop

since when has sony vaio been cheap! too many pesimists about these days! shipping is charged just for shipping not handling. i cant make you believe me but all i can say is that this site is 100% honest and if u put the time and effort in you WILL recieve a laptop for $10
N/A

Laptop

and then you pay the UK taxes for importing it, at the full value of the machine
holdtight
Grafter

Laptop

Do you work for themHuh it sounds like it, and how do you know this for sure seems to me as far as trading goes they have only been going five minutes

has anyone actually recieved a laptop from them yet ?

the scam site ezlaptops was more convincing and i wouldnt have given them my money either
N/A

Laptop

cant c y u have to pay uk import tax i get stuff from america all the time and dont pay anything like that!

no i dont work for them im just trying to advertise the site! yes they have been open since last night so it is new but its like anything you have to give it a go else you will never find out can you not see why the site was set up?
N/A

Laptop

Cos we can see why the site was set up.
It's painfully obvious
Your flogging a dead horse here mate
N/A

Laptop

lol, your avatar and sig are nearly identical to mine!

Except yours is a renagade dalek and mine is an imperial one.
N/A

Laptop

My sink plunger is bigger than yours Cheesy
Community Veteran

Laptop

exterminate
N/A

Laptop

lol, well my dalek makes it up in other areas!

(i was refering to its gun)
N/A

Laptop

well 3 people have signed up so not everyone takes your pesimistic views