LOL seen ebay lately?

Take a look at the listing of a lifetime :lol:

Ebay Listing

Funny beggers aint they.

(PS Read the questions)
15 REPLIES
Community Veteran

LOL seen ebay lately?

wait till bidders realise that their bid is a legally binding contract!
N/A

LOL seen ebay lately?

no, the guy is gonna cancel the auction before the bidding finishes, mind you, if he does forget, I would HATE to pay for the FVF, which currently stands at £175,019.10, which if the auction did finish, he would have to pay, and then wait for 30 days before he could claim it back..

Muppet.....
Community Veteran

LOL seen ebay lately?

From the questions:

Q: This 10,000,000. Do you accept cash? It's just me and a few mates have recently stumbled on rather large stash and were looking to invest. anon. Kent.
23-Feb-06

A: Naturally we will take whatever comes. We presume the cash would be in piles of marked bank notes? Will you be delivering in a Securitas van, to ensure safe transfer?
Community Veteran

LOL seen ebay lately?

Maybe the seller has forgotten that he can cancel bids...

Thomas
N/A

LOL seen ebay lately?

"I don't believe it "the rig is still there 10mins to go and I just hope someone has a big bank ballance

There again who knows if the top 2 bids were not the seller in drag ,they will still be way out of pocket
Community Veteran

LOL seen ebay lately?

lmao only 5mins left
N/A

LOL seen ebay lately?

i hope he has too, he has got to find 175 grand to pay the FVF BEFORE he can claim it back
Community Veteran

LOL seen ebay lately?

oh dear auction now finished!
N/A

LOL seen ebay lately?

FOOL!!

hope he likes this months invoice!!
N/A

LOL seen ebay lately?

Its ok all he has to do is lodge a non paying bidders complaint while the other fellow is sat in a cell trying to explain to the coppers the questions and remarks were meant in jest. :lol:
N/A

LOL seen ebay lately?

but he will get billed immediatley for the auction final value fee, if he is lucky, his next bill date is well after he can claim the money back, if it isnt, well.............
shellsong
Grafter

LOL seen ebay lately?

He talked about cancelling late yesterday but it seems he didn't-- what happens if you try to cancel but can't access your account for some reason? :roll:
N/A

LOL seen ebay lately?

You end up with a huge ebay final valuation fee which will probably take more than your life savings to pay off lol.
LiamM
Grafter

LOL seen ebay lately?

Simply don't pay the bill... Cancel the Direct Debit. Ebay wont start chasing for a long time if there is failed billing, and by that time the account would have been adjusted.