N/A

Kill that bleedin frog

bit boring, bit useless, but what they hey

Bash 'im
17 REPLIES
N/A

Kill that bleedin frog

Always worth it!
Bashing up and down doesn't seem to work, you need to give him a good few side swipes!
Seems it could be an educational tool explaining the importance of wearing a helmet whilst riding an invisible bike?
Alecto
Grafter

Kill that bleedin frog

I am offended.
That joke is froggist.

signed Kermit. Tongue
N/A

Kill that bleedin frog

Was going to be offended by the swearing, till I got to the site and realised that has was bleedin (after a bash or two)
Alecto
Grafter

Kill that bleedin frog

I hope your cat isn't offended by my cat staring at him.
He's not actually staring, but looking past him for voles.
Unless there are any voles reading this, in which case he's looking for mice.
Unless...................
N/A

Kill that bleedin frog

i think your cat and my cat could get on quite well actually, Unless of course it offended either one of them

but i am deeply disturbed however at your dig at voles and mice, I find that most offensive
N/A

Kill that bleedin frog

I'd update the picture, but it seems impossible to get a decent picture of a cat - that one was by fluke when he was a kitty, and is the only decent on out of about 100 taken since. (Thank the lord its digital)
There is a larger version here if you are interested!
N/A

Kill that bleedin frog

my god its a psycho killer cat.... the look in those eyes, jeez, pure unadulterated evil!!

Satan Reborn I tell you, banish him, banish him to the darkworld, cast him out to the other side...

::runs off to take medication::

cute cat!
Alecto
Grafter

Kill that bleedin frog

What a brilliant little cat.
I assume he's called Roger.
We had a tiny one just like him, called Tilly, moved in next door, and she decided that Sooty, my fighting cat, was her hero.
So as he went round beating up everything in sight, she tagged along behind giving him admiring looks.

No voles or mice were harmed or insulted in the posting of this message.
N/A

Kill that bleedin frog

No voles or mice were harmed or insulted in the posting of this message.

ahhh but some pixels were EXTREMELY inconvenienced!! (spelling?)
Alecto
Grafter

Kill that bleedin frog

but at least there are no dead pixels.
N/A

Kill that bleedin frog

I really wanted to get a picture of him with the rabbit he captured last week in his mouth - strangely Sally seemed more interested in me encouraging him to take it out of the living room, rather than permitting me to dash upstairs for the camera - sheesh what can you do?
Next door have a tiny chiwawa called monster, I'm nervous in case he brings that back in his mouth one day! (Although I'd enjoy the respite from his yapping at Roger sitting looking bored on the fence - sure he's just teasing! :? )
N/A

Kill that bleedin frog

I would like to challenge you on that, mainly being that picking on poor harmless pixels who have no form of defence on their own, is a very cruel thing to do, and if you look to america, cruel and unusual punishments are in fact against the law!! Wink
N/A

Kill that bleedin frog

Unless its the US Government doing the punishing.

But we're not really going to have a conversation on politics are we?
Alecto
Grafter

Kill that bleedin frog

Roger is just biding his time.
It took Scally, my old female cat, two weeks to get her claws into the nose of the dog that was looking at her through the fence.
But she waited, and waited
and he got closer and closer
and then it was all over and he never came back.

I'd have your camera ready for the big day.