cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just to say Bye!! Bye!! I've moved away from F9

N/A

Hello everyone,

This is just too say bye! bye! to everyone at F9 and the forums. I finally put my money were my mouth is!! and moved to Zen. Sorry! F9 your just NOT cutting the mustard for me anymore. And I reached the end of my tether, fed up complaining and needed to take action, enough said. I hate winging! and especially winging that's not listened too, nothing worse.

**For everyone else staying on with F9 PlusNet I REALLY!! REALLY!! hope they deliver for you. But I'm NOT prepared to wait around to find out anymore.

Regards Ivan Ratoyevsky (now EX Force9 PlusNet customer 8 years , & EX F9 Forum Moderatoring Admins).

PS: if anyone still wishes to email me or ask tech questions I can still be emailled at ivan@cyteck.co.uk
12 REPLIES
N/A

See ya Ivan, you'll be missed.

Mark
N/A

Kind words indeed my friend!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Ivan
N/A

Hi Ivan

sorry to see you go, but if needs must....

it would be nice if you can give us all a comparison once your line settles, to give an idea of how good/bad an equivalent dslMax service really is.

cheers mate and thanks for your help in the past Wink
deepfatfrier
Grafter

Sorry to see you go Ivan...
You've posted in the majority of the threads i've read (literally, I think! :lolSmiley and you've always been helpful and put your opinion across without getting angry.
It's sad to see you go, although I've got to say I can completely understand why. I just hope PN/F9 get their collective act together sometime in the near future!

Thanks for all the help you've given everyone in this forum for as long as I've been here and long before, and bye!
N/A

Hi Andy,

I'm still struggling with F9 tech support to get my domain & email service moved over to my new providor & F9 are doing there usual foot dragging, and level best to be slow & unhelpful. I'm sure I'll get there in the end but F9 make it all so painfull, its really really annoying knowing that a job which could be done in a few minutes is taking days, and days & days. (sound of grinding teeth!! ).

Anyway, thank you for your kind comments which I appreciate very much, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind I've made the right choice. My new providor is such a breath of fresh air. I guess the F9 forums do generate a sense of commadaree i.e. we're all in the same boat even if its taking on water?

Take care, you can still email me at my usual address ivan@cyteck.co.uk

Ivan
doomreaper
Grafter

dam your gonna be missed mate..
one could try a regisetred letter to the M.D. asking he sort your move details ,, whilst letting hin know that a letter has winged its way to watchdog .....
N/A

Hi doomreaper,

I think cancellation of my DD sooner might get more notice.

Ivan
N/A

just been reading on the general chat about trying to cancel are broadband with f9 which is a paid in the ass. I also sent a letter to f9 in may and have not hear a word about it. so WHEN I get throught to them I will be cancel my broadband and if you are thicking about going with dont because when you phone them you can never get through to them all you get is 1 for this 2 for thi and 4,5,6,7 and 9 what a pain in the ass and a waste of my ******* time
N/A

Hmmm. Unhappy customers? Surely not! Force9 say that everything is getting better and they are almost on top of it all now so how come this forum is full of flamers at the moment if that is so?

I've been paying for Broadband for 7 weeks and had poxy dialup to show for it.

I'm part way through moving my private account and then my business accounts will follow but I am dreading it. I may move the domain to FreeParking or something temporary to try and make the transition a little smoother.

If it can be mucked up, F9 will do it.
N/A

you've heard the saying?

'don't put all your eggs in one basket'

remember if you have a seperate domain, and it is being hosted somewhere else for free, then I suggest you keep it there, otherwise when moved across it will get added to your account, so all emails will come through your f9 email address

ideally keep them seperate, that way if more problems with f9 then at least you still have an external email account to use

I moved my domain to f9, but then moved it back to the original provider, as if f9 had problems with their email servers it affected my domain emails as well, and while with f9 it came through my f9 account.

as for webspace, keep it where it is, especially if it is working - f9 usually have major problems with the cgi servers (if still running), and you can only run scripts from a certain area, so you may have to rewrite a lot of stuff if cgi etc is used
N/A

Use www.110mb.com

Free hosting offering

-PHP4, SQL and all the other tech.
-2000MB of space, im not joking Cheesy
-NO ADS :!:
-All they ask is that you refer them to more people so they get more popular.

What more could you want?

UK Online Hosting service is something to be desired :?
N/A

web hosting

Cool looks good that 110mb.com, but you can get your own name as a .ws site its the new rage apparently i have a site with them check it out if you like

www.leeds.ws

I also have several other sites but i am promoting this one for now. its a domain with benafits ie. you get cash back. take a look and let us know what ya think.

Tongue

o ans so long cyteck you be missed