Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judge John Deed

rja66
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Judge John Deed

Does anyone know what the verdict was in the court case on 'Judge John Deed' on tv last night, i received a phone call 5 minutes before it finished and missed the ending!

cheers!
14 REPLIES
N/A

Judge John Deed

If its the same one we had in Scotland on Thursday the council had to remove the Phone mast and cough up think it amounted to £900000.Unless my hearing was wrong ,figures of £100000 & £835000 stick in my head .I also came to the conclusion that if that is how the government carry on then we could do with some real life judges like that .
Community Veteran

Judge John Deed

The Patthologist - the one that "Deed" had asked to conduct some research into the link between the vaccine and cases of insueing death - was brought back into the court room to give extra evidence.
He demonstrated that the MMR vaccine could in some cases cause encephalitis (inflammation in the brain) upto and beyond 12/15 weeks after the vaccine was administered.

On the charge of Murder= "Not Guilty"
On the charge of manslaughter= "Not Guilty"

Hope that answers it for you. Smiley

BTW........."Deed" rules!!! Smiley
rja66
Rising Star

Judge John Deed

Thanks a lot seventhstar, its the first time ive watched that programme, quite good i thought. I'll be taking the phone off the hook next time! :lol:
Community Veteran

Judge John Deed

If its the same one we had in Scotland on Thursday the council had to remove the Phone mast and cough up think it amounted to £900000.Unless my hearing was wrong ,figures of £100000 & £835000 stick in my head .I also came to the conclusion that if that is how the government carry on then we could do with some real life judges like that .

That was last weeks ;-)
Community Veteran

Judge John Deed

No prob Rich, glad to help. Wink
N/A

Judge John Deed

must hae been south of the border then cos we watched that one on Thursday night just past. Shockedops: OH well Either that or Ive overslept :lol:
Community Veteran

Judge John Deed

lol.
N/A

Judge John Deed

...demonstrated that the MMR vaccine could in some cases cause encephalitis (inflammation in the brain) upto and beyond 12/15 weeks after the vaccine was administered.

I have never watched this programme, but the above quote is very interesting; it raises the question of what the percentage of the actual study would be - and how the study arrived at that percentage - of the supposed study.
N/A

Judge John Deed

I've never seen it either.
But somehow I'm reminded of the simplicity of the Sweeny.
A major crime takes place and is solved with the villians banged up within the hour.
Shut it you tart
You're nicked
Nice one Guv'
N/A

Judge John Deed

must hae been south of the border then cos we watched that one on Thursday night just past. Shockedops: OH well Either that or Ive overslept :lol:

Hi, For some reason BBC Scotland wanted to Keep River City on a Friday night, so instead, John Deed is one week behind BBC England/Wales. The Same goes for Hotel Babylon which is on a Friday night instead of Thur For the rest of the UK.
rja66
Rising Star

Judge John Deed

The Same goes for Hotel Babylon which is on a Friday night instead of Thur For the rest of the UK.

Thats another one that i hadn't watched until last last, i'd seen the trailer and thought it looked ok so ive recorded the first three episodes. As i say, i watched the first last night and it seemed quite good.
N/A

Judge John Deed

Now theres a surprise I didnt oversleep after all .That means all the nightmares I've had in the last week were in fact real. :lol: :lol:
N/A

Judge John Deed

he he... ill ask my brother in law about the mmr study. he writes all the legal stuff for the programme! my sister has been in it a few times with my nieces too!
Discostoo
Grafter

Judge John Deed

And i'll ask one of the Judges i work with tomorrow. See what they say. I know they don't like John Deed as a programme...but still watch it...