cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joke

vic_newey
Grafter

Joke

This joke can be told in mixed company because it contains no rude words. Unfortunately, if your mind is as pure as the driven snow, you may not find it funny.

Paddy gets a job on a building site. He's all kitted out and everything is fine. Except one thing is puzzling Paddy. When they gave him his wellies, one has the letter L in it and the other the letter R. For a whole week Paddy ponders the significance of this, but in the end, has to ask the foreman. The foreman takes Paddy to one side and says, "Well Paddy, it's like this. The L stands for left and the R stands for Right"
Paddy just stands there. Blank expression on his face. Not a light.
So the foreman continues,"The idea paddy is that you never waste time by putting them on the wrong way round."
The penny drops. Paddy's face lights up. He turns to the foreman and says."And I always wondered why my wife's knickers had C & A written inside them."
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Joke

This joke can be told in mixed company because it contains no rude words. Unfortunately, if your mind is as pure as the driven snow, you may not find it funny.

Oh dear I've got a dirty mind Smiley
N/A

Joke

Me too - Can't think what STMICHAEL could stand for in my keks tho....
Answers on a postcard