cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jo Bland (comedienne)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brickinit
Grafter

you'll be forgiven for thinking this is a spelling mistake but it's not. if there's one person who rubs me up the wrong way (not that i'll let her get close enough) is jo bland. funny she is not, entertaining she is not, easy on the eye, come on get a life.that's you and me parting with our hard earned cash to keep her in those frumpy tents from Millets and Oswald Baileys and what do we get in return jack doodoo.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Although I agree with you in that I don't find her funny or amusing, my wife does. When I asked why, she said "cos she takes the pee out of men".
Mind you, my wife used to find Lilly Savage funny, where as I found it hard not to throw up just hearing his grating, limp wristed, mincing voice. With or without the wig.
Brickinit
Grafter

you and me both you will understand entirely why i started this post when it was my mis-fortune to come home from a 400 mile round trip at work to spy the two of them parading about on TV as if they were normal ( complete with canned laughter) the only saving grace was we weren't paying for it as i belive it was on cha$$el 4.
N/A

Dreadful woman.

i don't care i havn't a TV licence!

:|
N/A

... With or without the wig.

Has it really got a rug? :|