Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the UK to PC

N/A

Is the UK to PC

Another good discussion going on.....

Girl Sent home for wearing Crucifix

Again, it seems the PC party are going to far, I think its good to discuss things like this, especially seeing the sensible replies to yesterdays topic.

If the mods have no objections, and people want them, I might try and make this a regular thing, it does seem these discussions can be done without bickering
135 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Is the UK to PC

Voted yes just look at the uproar over your jokes a few weeks ago.

O.k. they probably were way outtaline; but as you said they were taking the mick out of every single person on earth and very clearly marked...
Alecto
Grafter

Is the UK to PC

My cats are learning how to bark so they don't offend dogs.
Community Veteran

Is the UK to PC

lol; It is all the political correctness in the world today that led one of the memebers of plusnetters to a boycott - maybe we need sooty or sweep to sign up if they don't want to offend any one Evil
Alecto
Grafter

Is the UK to PC

I suspect it's a ruse to lure dogs into a trap. :lol:
With Sooty, there's usually a hidden agenda.
N/A

Yes

Our individuality, wether religious or otherwise, should be celebrated and discussed rather than become an excuse for busy do gooders with too much time and too little brain power to get involved in
holdtight
Grafter

Is the UK to PC

"What is the world coming to" is a phrase i find myself thinking more often as time goes by

Too PC yes definately !

robynfali i like your jokes even if some are close to the knuckle, i dont find it offensive if you take the p*iss out of englishmen so why would a scotsman or irishman get the a*se over a scots or irish joke ? they are after all just jokes
and apart from the world becoming too PC i think its also getting too sensitive by far

If ive offended anyone in the making of this post I dont care so live with it
Community Veteran

Is the UK to PC

Looks like th PC gang havegot hold of parents evening as well.

It's no longer parent's evening but "Parents and Gardians Evening"
N/A

Is the UK to PC

Another yes and this Scotsman asks where have all the jokes gone .They were a great read and brought a smile to many .
Wheelie
Grafter

Is the UK to PC

My cats are learning how to bark so they don't offend dogs.

:lol: Its the other way around in my house my poor dog has to learn to meow since its out numbered by cats Cheesy
Alecto
Grafter

Is the UK to PC

Didn't know you'd got cats Ray, well done.

Anyway, on the news this morning, the Law Lords have decreed that we can't admit evidence that "might have been obtained by torture" when considering whether somebody is a terrorist.
So even though we know absolutely, cos the torture revealed total proof that they're a terrorist, if that's all we've got on them, then off they go to walk the street and collect their benefits while cooking up more ways to bring down the country.

I wonder what world these "Law Lords" think they're living in. :roll:
Community Veteran

Is the UK to PC

Whilst I don't agree with torture this is just stupid.

Use the evidence; lock 'em up and then findout who did the torture and lock them up.
Alecto
Grafter

Is the UK to PC

What's wrong with torture? :lol:
Sitting politely asking a terrorist to rat on his co-conspirators isn't going to get you very far, is it? His legal-aid brief will just say that his client is tired and wants to go home to collect his benefits.
I remember the good old days when policemen could use lead-filled hosepipes to encourage people to talk.
N/A

Is the UK to PC

Lead filled hose pipes lol.
I cant make my mind up if they would have used it ti clobber them with or would have inserted it somewhere lol.

I dont believe in torture.....MUCH. I can remember when I was wrongly accused of something, back then I saw the need for a slight bit of torture to get the guy to admit he was lying and correct his story to the true version.
Sorry but lying in court or to the police is one thing, but when someone wrongly accuses me or any member of my family, well thats a whole new ball game, and I pity any man who dare tries it. (Sorry im not voilent either, I just wont see me or my family hurt by idiots).
Alecto
Grafter

Is the UK to PC

Just remember when you get the shotgun out Tom, shoot them in the front, not the back! :lol: