cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you could vote - who would it be for?

Community Veteran

Who would you vote for if you had a choice?
6 REPLIES
N/A

Right now, neither candidate would get my vote, but I will sure be watching the race on Sky news and BBC tonight.

Out of the two though, Kerry gets my vote.

I sure as hell know the war in Iraq wouldn't have gone any other way, but Bush has too many commercial ties with leadership change in Iraq to pretend they have nothing to do with it.

No I havn't been watching too many Moore movies. What Moore dug up in those area where only surface marks.

Besides, who the hell would put a zoo animal in the White House. Give the man a bannana.
Community Veteran

I'd vote Kerry, although I don't think he would be a particually stong president, Bush is the stronger of the candidates but that shouldnt be a reason to vote for him.

Im hoping Kerry wins, but I dont think he will.
N/A

On a similar note, take a look at http://www.globalvote2004.org. It's been going for 3 weeks now and allowed anyone in the world, except Americans, to vote. Kerry won with an astonishing 77.1%!

Moderators note By John (johnessex) BBcode fixed for URL
N/A

Hardly surprising.

The view outside the US about Bush is very low.

I wonder what US citizens would say, if you asked this before our general election?
N/A

That's a good idea, see what the world thinks about us, our party has been in the news enough because of the war so I'm sure we'd get a pretty honest vote from the rest of the world.

I felt somewhat sickened to see that some Americans actually emailed that site to say "get lost, we're big, we're America, we don't give a **** what the rest of you think"...I know not all Americans are like that but it worries me that those people with enough intelligence to use a PC and to email a webmaster have that kind of attitude. I feel so sorry for those guys over the ocean that get stereotyped because of fools like that.
Community Veteran

Well said,

Although I've been reading bbc news' site and the readers opinions, it amazes me that some people in the UK really believe in what Bush is doing.

Chris