cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm new here

N/A

I'm new here

Hi to all, gonna have christmas on me own this year, my second hubby just left me and our 3yr old, just need lots of nice things said to keep me going. And if anyone's interested I want a mummy's boy with a well nice mummy lol :lol:
10 REPLIES
N/A

I'm new here

Welcome to the forums,

I hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you around Smiley

Regards,
madswitcher
Grafter

I'm new here

again welcome

we're quite a friendly bunch with a few moaners, but generally quite supportive on matters technical (and also animal, vegetable and mineral in other parts of the forum!).

Hope you have good Christmas with your youngster.

Mike
N/A

I'm new here

Thanks for the welcome guys, nice to be broadening my accquaintance field again. lol
rja66
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I'm new here

Welcome aboard !
N/A

I'm new here

cheers Rich, I like meeting new people and I'm starting to feel like a have a community in my own living romm, it's gratifying.
Discostoo
Grafter

I'm new here

hows it going up there in Ynys Mon. If you stay down this end of the forums everyone is happy. Just stay away from the community support bit. No Xmas spirit up there! :lol: Nadolig Llawen.
N/A

I'm new here

I love it here I'm making new friends it's great cheers peeps
N/A

I'm new here

You might want to stay away from a few strange lurkers here tho....terrible people
Community Veteran

I'm new here

hows it going up there in Ynys Mon. If you stay down this end of the forums everyone is happy. Just stay away from the community support bit. No Xmas spirit up there! :lol: Nadolig Llawen.

Im sure something can be done about that...

It's o.k. to venture up there nowadays - a month or two ago it was a different story though!

oh and before I forget again; welcome ;-)
N/A

I'm new here

oh I dunno, people here seem to be on the same wavelength, which one that is I'm not sure, ut sure are friendly lol