cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Tired

N/A

I'm Tired

Yes, I'm tired. For several years I've been blaming it on middle age, lack of iron, poor blood, lack of vitamins, air pollution, saccharin,obesity,dieting,under arm odour, yellow wax build up and a dozen other maladies that make you wonder if life is really worth living.
But now I find out, it aint that, I'm tired because I'm overworked.
The population of this country is 50 million. 21 million are retired. That leaves 30 million to do the work.
There are 19 million in school. That leaves 11 million to do the work.
Of this total there are 5 million employed by the government. That leaves 6 million to do the work.
One million are in the armed forces, which leaves 5 million to do the work.
Take from that total the 4 million employed by County and Borough Councils and that leaves 1 million to do the work.
Now, there are 620,000 in hospitals and 379,998 in prison.
That leaves just two people to do the work; you and me. And you're sitting here reading this.
No wonder I'm tired.
12 REPLIES
Community Veteran

I'm Tired

Sorry, not got a job yet. hoping to go to college if good GCSE grades.
N/A

I'm Tired

That's me stiffed for a few more years then Wink
N/A

I'm Tired

Get back to work - I'm still sat here, so you must be doing everything else?
N/A

I'm Tired

Slave driver
N/A

I'm Tired

If an older person is allowed to reply.
TOUGH!!!!!! :lol:
N/A

I'm Tired

you would feel old tho, wouldnt you, everyone else in the world having a day off, and you working your guts out!
N/A

I'm Tired

True, but being old is not necessarily feeling old. I will NOT make any remarks about my wife at this point.
N/A

I'm Tired

Can you stop all this chat and give me a hand, I'm knackered Cry
N/A

I'm Tired

give me a hand,

N/A

I'm Tired

Have you thought that it might be ozygen starvation? Why not move from the highest town in the UK to somewhere low, like, no better not make a reccomendation, it is bound to upset someone.
N/A

I'm Tired

low...hmmmm, Lincolnshire is pretty low....

and before anyone complains, I was born in Lincoln!!!, so am taking the mick outta meself!
N/A

I'm Tired

I would move to somewhere lower (I moved from Nottingham 15 years ago). I've since found I've got a low tolerance threshold to carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, particulates,etc. And the traffic, stress, noise, I could go on for a long time.The biggest threat to my sanity are the tourists Thanks for the concern, I'll stick with the oxygen bottle. Wink