cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much?

home99
Grafter

How much?

Just flicking through a few computer mags in Tesco (while the missus chooses cushions and stuff) when I realised how much some of the mags were going for. Some of them are retailing for £6.50 - for a bloody magazine.

Now am I being Mr tightwad or has anyone else noticed the steep rise in pennies for these mags? I wouldnt mind but every mag appears to be regurgatating the same stuff, ie 101 fixes for your PC.......how to make windows faster.

Anyway....yes darling the blue ones are lovely!
3 REPLIES
N/A

How much?

hence why I use high speed broadband, who needs magazines Cheesy £6.50 for a maggie is a ripoff in my book. (no pun intended)
chymorva
Grafter

How much?

Makes £21.99 for 30GB of data seem cheap Wink
Metalguru
Grafter

How much?

Hmmmmmm.

Interesting to compare the cost of "hard copy " information, to the cost of that same information accessed on-line.

So ...... anybody got any thoughts on how many Mb's /Gb's would be in a copy of Computer Buyer / Computeractive or more importantly for me, a copy of Woman's Own.

Obviously the format / compression will influence the size but would anyone like to offer a guesstimation.

I'd luv to be able to tell the missus that for £**.99 a month I can download **** copies of her fav' female mags.

Oooops ...I've just thought about printing costs.