cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long is the regrade work supposed to take?

deepfatfrier
Grafter

Because I got an email on the 23/06, stating that I'd be regraded between the 25/06 and the 02/07. In the usual F9 fashion, by 10am on the 25th I was sync'd at 2Mb... and have been pushing the theoretical speeds of a 512k connection ever since! :lol:

It's now been 15 days since I actually got regraded, and 8 days since the work was "due to be completed". Where's the verification and unthrottling? I want my 2Mb speeds, dammit! :twisted:
I was supposed to be pretty borderline for 2Mb though, so I suppose it might be something to do with that... :roll: (although i've been sync'd at 2272 for the last week with but a single drop)

Just wondering how long everyone else's took and therefore how much more torture I must be put through... Tongue
2 REPLIES
N/A

Unthrottling Required Now Ivan

Hi deepfatfrier,

From what you've just described it sounds very likley that you're line & exchange HAVE been upgraded by BT (espcially if your line shows sync at 2MB's) All that remains now, is for you to contact F9 CS and ask them to unthrottle your line then & only then will you gain the full 2MB's. Contact F9 support by phone (quickest) or by contact us ticket. Open a support ticket and request to be unthrottled.

Best Regards Ivan
--------------------------------------------------
F9 FOL Forum Moderator
F9 Broadband Premier 2MB User
Your Forum Your Voice,Get Involved!
deepfatfrier
Grafter

Shocked How silly then that the ticket auto-closed on my account says the following...

The upgrade will be made between 2005-06-25 - 2005-07-02 and you don't need to do a thing!

A series of tests will then be made on your line. If your line proves unable to support 2Mb, you will get the fastest speed your line can support, either 1Mb or 512k.

You will be emailed once the work is complete to notify you of your new speed.

I'll be emailed, will I? Tongue

Thanks for enlightening me Ivan, I'll raise a ticket immediately! Cheesy
(and cheers for the reply!)

Update...
1840 kbps ADSL 2000
1871.3 kbps YOU

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy