cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get into my PHPmyAdmin

N/A

anyone know how i am able to get into it, i am unable to get into this thing, or work out how to use it, i awnted to try to create a SQL database for testing something, and i am unable to do so. If anyone knows how i am able to get into it then i would be greatful, it just tells me that i have no databases, and that is it.

Cheers. Tongue
7 REPLIES
N/A

I would like to know how to make an MY SQL database on force 9 not sure if this is possible, but if anyone could let me know how i would go about this i would be most greatful, as i am trying to get something that required a database to run?
N/A

You have one database only, which is created for you when you activate MySQL support from the Website settings link. An email will be sent to you shortly afterwards, detailing the host on which the database has been created, the name of the database, and the password to access the database.

Normally having just one database is not a problem, because you can use a prefix on table names thereby allowing you to run multiple instances of any given application if you so desire.

You can get into phpMyAdmin from Website settings, clicking on the icon for the MySQL tool, and then taking the "MySQL Administration" link. You can also get there from the Advanced tools link, and then clicking on the MySQL Admin icon.

On the phpMyAdmin screen, select the host on which your database resides, and then enter your username and the database password in the pop-up dialogue box which appears.
N/A

What happens if i have lost these details, is it possible to get them emailed to me again, i cannot find anywhere a password or anything reguarding SQl in the email so i am now not sure if i ever received an email, it says that i have it activated, yet it says no databases in the sql administration section of the website. so not too sure what i need to do to find out this information.
N/A

If you loose the mySQL password, you need to raise a link:contact us ticket and ask for it to be resent.
N/A

Or, presumably, you could deactivate your MySQL access (destroying your present database along with any tables/data it holds), wait a while, then activate it again, causing a new, pristine database to be created for you.
N/A

Yeah, but as you said, you loose the Database thats there Smiley
N/A

I raised a ticket the yesterday and all seems ok, i was emailed the info. on the database and i have sorted out the problem now, thank you for your help in the forum here.

Josh Cheesy