cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hot chocolate

Community Veteran

Hot chocolate

O.k. since we've had Ice Cream and Bacon and Brie; I've a question to ask PN about hot chocolate :razz:

Do you guys shape hot beverages? Earlier today I experienced severe liquid loss on a hot chocolate which I purchased from the college refectory.

I ask since I am going to be drinking much more hot chocolate now winter is upon us and would like to keep my drinking outside peaktime.
30 REPLIES
chymorva
Grafter

Hot chocolate

Hi Dan,
Did you just post this on the "Community Support" and then quickly move it to here ? Just as I clicked on a topic I thought I saw this post, but when I returned it had gone :?
Community Veteran

Hot chocolate

yip, then thought the mods might be getting a bit fed up of all food posts so I deleted it and reposted here ;-)
chymorva
Grafter

Hot chocolate

Aah, good. So I'm not going mad then (for the second time tonight!).

As to your original question, I believe an ADSL connection is free from "Hot Beverage shaping" - not so sure if you have a"T1" connection though Wink
N/A

Hot chocolate

I don't believe any 'hot beverage shaping' takes place on ADSL or SDSL connections, however the following restrictions are present on higher speed connections -

T1 - No limits on coffee or hot chocolate, but you are limited to one cup of tea per day, which can be 'supped' during peak or off peak hours

T2 - as above but with 2 cups of tea

T3 - need I elaborate?? :lol:

All other beverages are permitted on ANY accounts, and at any time, however you need to be made aware that anything faster than 3 gulps per second will not be allowed if you are cup-sharing...

If you exceed your daily quota, you might find your drink being 'supped' by plusnet staff.

Further exceeding your quota will result in you kettle being unplugged until the start of the next month.

Tongue
LiamM
Grafter

Hot chocolate

At PN Towers they get free hot chocolate! So it flows all day long....
Community Veteran

Hot chocolate

I wish I lived nearer sheffield, could kill two birds with one stone then... :razz:

I've got a flask of the stuff by me at the minute though; I wasn't going to pay the college prices for a cup!
N/A

Hot chocolate

Its not free. Its a staff hot chocolate account which is more heavily shaped than normal hot chocolate.
N/A

Hot chocolate

Daniel, i can't believe you take a flask to collage :lol:
do you wear long johns too? Cheesy
Alecto
Grafter

Hot chocolate

Problem is that chocolate isn't in the gold, silver of bronze stream, it's in the brown stream which is obviously more restricted than the others.
Only one per cent of students drink chocolate, so nobody is actually suffering, and in any case if chocolate wasn't restricted by 10%, then all the tea, coffee and soup would be slowed down.
Community Veteran

Hot chocolate

Daniel, i can't believe you take a flask to collage :lol:
do you wear long johns too? Cheesy

No, Jeans ;-)

I only got the flask yesterday because the college hot chocolate is expensive; we don't get a Student Hot Chocolate account :razz:
N/A

Hot chocolate

Are mashmallows included in the price or do i have to pay an extra suppliment each month? Also can I get my own .uk marshmallow for free?
Community Veteran

Hot chocolate

I'm afraid marshmellows aren't included; but the drink is made with real chocolate of 60% plus cocoa solids.

You have to understand we cater for 99% of hot chocolate drinkers and only 1% like marshmellows.

We do however use only milk to mix with the powder.
LiamM
Grafter

Hot chocolate

Are mashmallows included in the price or do i have to pay an extra suppliment each month? Also can I get my own .uk marshmallow for free?

If you supply your own marshmellows then they can put upto 3 in your hot chocolate - however, if you don't have any marshmellows to supply - you can pay an extra £1 per cup of hot chocolate per marshmellow you require.
N/A

Hot chocolate

All this talk about food and drink, are you lot blonde enough to forget something...

PLATES AND MUGS!!

Are we going to be throttled and limited to a side plate rather than a dinner plate, ANNNNND are we going to be throttled to a cup and saucer or can we have man size mugs!