cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

markmax

Hello

Just thought I would say hi as I have not posted here before.
I have decided to give customer feedback a miss as it doesn't appear to be the most positive place around.
Any way hi nice to meet you all. Cheesy
12 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Hello

Hi,

Great to see another new member. Don't be put off by the negativity in the customer feedback area - there are a lot of changes afoot at present which is the reason for a lot of the unrest.

Many people feel strongly about various changes and elements of the PN service, but any arguments dhould be put across in a constructive manner rather than just ranting, so and threads being used as a slanging match will quickly get squashed by the mods.

Feel free to join in, Im sure once you have read and posted in a few threads in the customer service area you'll get over the current negative feel in there.

Hope to see you around in a few more threads....

Regards,
Chris.
N/A

Hello

Hi MarkMax

Good choice posting in here - try PlusNetters also. They are a friendly bunch. Smiley
N/A

Hello

greetings, i like the avatar

don't let the feedback forum put you off, we really are a friendly bunch (well most are)
there are just a few disgruntled customers in there because plus net have been making a few changes recently, i'm sure it will calm down soon,

There is another unofficial plus net forum where it is alot calmer and no complaints, it's called plusnetters http://www.plusnetters.co.uk/
have a look and see what you think, it is not quite the battle ground that the official forums are at the moment.
I must warn you though it is unoffical and was set up by a plusnet customer called Liam, so don't see it as an alternative to these boards, more of a place we can go when this forum gets a bit hectic.
N/A

Hello

you beat me to it john, i knew i shouldn't of answerd the phone half way through typing that post Wink
N/A

Hello

Hi Mark,

Welcome from me too. Smiley

It is indeed good to see new forum members. As has been mentioned, the Feedback forum does on occasion get a bit heated and the reasons for this have been covered.

However this is a great forum community with some really helpful and pleasant members. I have learned a lot here over the years and nearly everyday learn somthing new.

I hope you will continue to contribute to the boards and look forward to seeing you post.
markmax

Hello

Thanks to all for the welcome.
I have to admit I have been lurking for a few weeks that's how I decided to stay clear of feedback & come here,
I can't be doing with agrow on the forums, get enough of that at home :lol:
By the way I'm the max half of my id ,just in case the avatar was confusing anyone, the mark half cant be bothered with chatting he's the gamer in the family. Smiley
N/A

Hello

ooops. That was a bit presumptious of me then.

The welcome stands to both of you. Smiley
Community Veteran

Hello

Welcome as the others have said we're a generally freindly lot but customer feedback gets rather heated.

A word of warning though, watch out for Geoff (gpattision) he's a real trouble maker and if you upset him he sets sooty and sweep on you!

As others have said please do pop other to plusnetters, it's a welcome break from here and any arguments are just people giving me hassle over things like getting more smiIes and they never get heated :razz: (although it's Liam's site I moderate it as well) wouldn't say there are no complaints about plusnet there but any there are are kept constructive ;-)
N/A

Hello

you beat me to it john, i knew i shouldn't of answerd the phone half way through typing that post Wink

I heard it ringing so I got in there fast Wink
N/A

Hello

Hi and welcome to plusnet markmax,

Hopefully you will enjoy your time with Plusnet along with the rest of us (errrm well most of us lol).
The feedback forum is a little lively to say the least but thats mostly down to people not taking the time to think about what they are writing. Best thing to do is to stay neutral and (as daniel's avatar says lol) keep the lurve.

Hope you enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around.

Regards,
holdtight
Grafter

Hello

And a big Hi and welcome from me too Mark and Max hope you enjoy your stay with plusnet

the majority of us users here are a very friendly bunch and i will echo
chesterfields comment of dont take too much notice of the negativity
going on in the feedback forum at the moment

Also love the avatar but you might want to just drop it down to 80 x 80 pixels
as per the forum rules before one of the mods asks you to anyway

look forward to chatting with you

Bill.
markmax

Hello

Thankyou all for the warm welcome.
Avatar changed, thanks for the heads up.