cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello plus people

N/A

Hello plus people

Hi all, I am going to be the new kid around here :lol: Ok so not so much of a kid but the new part is right.

I've signed up and now I'm just waiting for everything to go through. Oh how I shall miss my SKY account. NOT I'm a bit of a gamer and not played online at all since joining SKY, I can't wait to get online here and start some serious fragging again.
8 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

Hello plus people

Welcome !
N/A

Hello plus people

Howdy - always good to see new faces about the place.

Don't be a stranger!
Community Veteran

Hello plus people

Welcome to the forums Cheesy
Community Veteran

Hello plus people

Hi ffelric

Welcome to Plusnet and the forums.

Really good to have you on board and I look forward to seeing you around these parts for some time to come.

Its always good to have new "faces" on the forums and i am sure you will fit in well with the fantastic community we have here.

Dont forget to shout if you need help for any of the team, we'll be glad to do what we can.

Welcome on board and talk soon.
N/A

Hello plus people

Thx all, after what I've been through with SKY this is certainly a better place to be.
N/A

Can't be any worse than Virgin.net

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Plusnet, having just went live yesterday.

Thought I'd share my experience with Virgin.net (Not the old ntl connection but virgin.net adsl)

I was meant to have adsl max at 8MB, BT said my line should support 6.5Mb (660 metres from exchange), but I got uk ping times of 345ms (should be 30ms at the most).

I was getting download speeds of 11Kb/s Yes you read it right that says eleven. Sort of twice the speed of a modem, lolol.

I nearly fell of my seat when I tested my new Plusnet connection yesterday.

I got 22ms ping times and a download rate at 10:30pm (peak time) of 660KB/s.

Wow, so glad I moved. Just wish I'd paid the cancellation fees and moved earlier.

Hey PLUSNET marketing guys: - Offer a service that says PLUSNET will pay cancellation fees if you move and aren't totally satisfied. People will move in droves!!!

Just don't let anybody in my area move, don't want my contention ratio going up, lolol, only kidding.

Great service, just had to share my enthusiasm

Cheers

Derek Cheesy
Liam
Grafter

Hello plus people

Many Thanks for your feedback, and welcome to PlusNet :-)
Midville
Grafter

Hello plus people

Hello to all ! Cheesy