cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Way to Earn Extra Cash

N/A

:!: :lol: Hi Everyone, just joined a great business which lets me earn good money in my spare time. Really Excited about the opportunity, so I thought I would share it with you. Take a look at [removed]

[Moderators note (by Thomas): URL removed as this is quintessentially spam. Don't post something like this again.]
8 REPLIES
N/A

I'm always doubtful on these type of things....don't really want to be involved in licking envelopes or cold calling people.

Since the website doesn't explain what you have to do to earn the money, maybe you could explain to us all?
N/A

I've a sneaking feeling it's Herbalife, but I could be wrong.
Brickinit
Grafter

These sorts of things normally get taken up by people who least can afford it and are clutching at straws. As the old saying goes if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Most of these seem to involve selling to your family, friends and work colleagues, which in the end will alienate you. BEWARE.

( there's a sucker born every minute!! )
Community Veteran

Another get rich quick or piramid scheme me thinks - there are so many of these scams around on the internet. Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole and I suggest anyone thinking about joining it does the same.
Community Veteran

I think I'll remove the URL... if no-one had posted in the first place I'd have remove the whole thread. Wink Still, can't be helped.

Thomas
N/A

:lol:
N/A

strange how the original poster of this thread hasn't piped up Cheesy
N/A

Well as it took 2 years to come up with that post don't hold your breath...