cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Service

N/A

Great Service

Just thought I would drop a line to say what a great service.

I have two accounts one business and one at home I have never had a single problem with the service off F9 everything happened as the website said it would.

As part of my work I manage over a 200 BT phone lines and 130 BT openworld accounts ranging from connect lite to ADSL if only the service off BT was a smooth, it would save me hours of work a week.

To all of you have been complaining about the service try dealing with BT and BT openworld on daily basis then you will find a company who lies and has no want to look after customers, also remember when F9 tells you things about the activation of your line most of it is just passing on what BT say so it is more likely to be the fact that BT has passed them bad information to start with.

A very happy F9 customer
6 REPLIES
Mike_Grice
Grafter

Re: Great Service

Just thought I would drop a line to say what a great service.

I have two accounts one business and one at home I have never had a single problem with the service off F9 everything happened as the website said it would.

As part of my work I manage over a 200 BT phone lines and 130 BT openworld accounts ranging from connect lite to ADSL if only the service off BT was a smooth, it would save me hours of work a week.

To all of you have been complaining about the service try dealing with BT and BT openworld on daily basis then you will find a company who lies and has no want to look after customers, also remember when F9 tells you things about the activation of your line most of it is just passing on what BT say so it is more likely to be the fact that BT has passed them bad information to start with.

A very happy F9 customer

Hi there,

Thanks for the great feedback. One of the reasons that things normally run smoothly here is because we listen to feedback and revise our procedures based on what our customers say. We also care very much about the quality of our customer support - we feel its one of the main things that seperate us out in a field of business where many people are doing the same thing!

That's not to say that we're not committed to providing the best service of any UK ISP, but it's to put your mind at ease that Customer Support at F9 is a top priority and it will only get better Smiley
N/A

Great Service

A lot of those of us compaining have been with F9 for quite a long time, years in fact. If you were able to compare the service and value for money we had then to what we get now, you would see why the complaints are made.

Mark
N/A

Great Service

I have been with F9 for about 5 years now!
N/A

Great Service

Same here. I notice though that you are on ADSL, there was an interesting discussion about the two tier system F9 seem to be running between ADSL and dial up. F9 have virtually admitted that ADSL takes priority over dial up, because it is cheaper for them. I am sure if you reverted to dial up you would see just how bad the service has become recently (last 6 months or so). Because most of this discussion was made in the ewsgroup, a lot of people only using the board would not have seen it. I myself have only recently found the board and it means multiple postings across both mediums to gain the greatest coverage (although I believe this is now being looked at).

Mark
N/A

Great Service

I agree that F9 offer a service which cannot be beaten. I'm not talking about price - there's probably some cheaper ISPs out there for ADSL, but I would doubt the quality of their service when compared with F9.

I wonder how many other ISPs reply to support tickets within a few minutes, will host 3 domains on your ADSL account for free, will allow e-mail sent even to your @f9.co.uk address to be directed to your own SMTP server, offer an unlimited number of mailboxes, offer a completely static IP address (which, unlike Blueyonder cable users, doesn't get reset if you switch your equipment off), have dedicated games servers, offer a free fax-to-email service, set no daily limit on data transfer (unlike other ISPs which have made the news recently with annoyed customers), ... and the list goes on.

Sure, some ISPs may offer one or two of these services, but I have never seen an ISP which offers as much control over your account as F9 offers. The service which most impresses me is the hosting of up to 3 domains on your account. Some web hosting companies charge more for hosting one domain than we are paying for the whole packing including ADSL access.

Keep up the good work, F9. You deserve as many customers as you can get.
N/A

Great Service

Me to!

I wonder how many other ISPs reply to support tickets within a few minutes, will host 3 domains on your ADSL account for free, will allow e-mail sent even to your @f9.co.uk address to be directed to your own SMTP server, offer an unlimited number of mailboxes, offer a completely static IP address (which, unlike Blueyonder cable users, doesn't get reset if you switch your equipment off), have dedicated games servers, offer a free fax-to-email service, set no daily limit on data transfer (unlike other ISPs which have made the news recently with annoyed customers), ... and the list goes on.

And these are amongst the reasons why I choose F9 over others (including Demon, whom I'd been with since they started (late 1991)).

Regards

Neil